Reviews for Mississippi Moon
Ice Cube1 chapter 13 . 1/7/2006
That was great!

I swear I meant to review this sooner, but I'm horrible at actually sitting down to read a story with time on my hands...i usually end up late to wherever I was supposed to be and forget to come back and review.

Anyway, your prologue hooked me, and you kept my attention the whole way through, what with not knowing if Sam was gonna go all canine on Dean and if he would really be able to shoot Sam if the worst happened...

If the WB ever does a werewolf story, I'm not sure, but I think I'll like yours better...this was amazing!

Write more soon!
Pixel-0 chapter 12 . 1/5/2006
Oh damn. I'm sitting here with a big dopey grin on my face going, "Aw!" Geesh, I'm getting sucked into fluff. ;)

Okay, but I enjoyed it-immensely. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter...which I will hopefully get to much sooner than what I did these. *whew!*

They were long reads, but well worth it. :D
Pixel-0 chapter 11 . 1/5/2006
I really should have seen this coming with *somebody* getting bitten to turn into a werewolf. Naturally it's Sam. Have you ever noticed that he gets beat up more than Dean does in the show? Dean's get all dirty and sweaty, but Sam's the one getting gashed and cut and bloodied?

Anyway, the scene with Sam getting his shoulder popped back into place just made me grimace. That's some harsh stuff. I haven't had to experience it first hand, but I've watched it and done...and eh...yeah. Not something to be taken lightly. *shudders* Eck.
Pixel-0 chapter 10 . 1/5/2006
I could yell about Sam getting bitten, but this chapter was too well written to get upset about that. Dean's stubborness to accept an apology or interact with anything emotional sounds just like him. And the guns and werewolves? Very nicely done.
Pixel-0 chapter 9 . 1/5/2006
I am *completely* with you on that one! I was talking to one of my guy friends the other day who watches the show and mentioned it to him that all we see are these incredibly hot girls who really are only 15% of the American population. Of course, he was all, "Well, you get Ackles and Padalecki..." but still. Not all American girls are Caucasian and perfectly blonde. Geesh.

I laughed *so* hard at this part right here. It sounds exactly like something I would banter with my friends about and even more so like our favorite monster killing boys. This part was pure gold. I loved it.
Pixel-0 chapter 8 . 1/5/2006
The sex and chocolate scene had me singing that old "I Smell Sex and Candy" song. Heh. But the food moments are so true. They remind me of my guy friends so much, and how home cooked food sends them into rabid attacks.

"No doubt about it: the Brothers Grimm had nothing on the Winchesters." Not even in looks. Don't get wrong, Matt Damon and Heath Ledger are some beautiful boys, but I'll take the Supernatural guys any day of the week.
Pixel-0 chapter 7 . 1/5/2006
I don't know if you've read the People magazine article about the two boys, but in it, they mention something about Jared having a candy fetish and this quote: "“Sam’s like a PMSing chick when it comes to chocolate,” Dean explained, nudging his brother with his non-bloody arm." reminded me of that so much. Don't know if you did that on purpose, but it was cute nonetheless.
Pixel-0 chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
Have I mentioned how much I enjoy the humor in this story? Because if I haven't, I really do. Your wit is just too good, and somewhere, I'm convinced, you've got Dean sitting on your shoulder, whispering his lines to you. (I'm going to have to steal him from you one of these days.) Best line yet: "Corrupting the innocent was a slow and tedious process, but someone had to do it." Mwaha.
Pixel-0 chapter 5 . 1/5/2006
Burning Love...good song, I have to say. And damn that irony, too. Anyway...back to the story...Nice short little chapter. And being the bad person I am, I think a scene comparing the boys' sex lives would be highly entertaining. Maybe not Sam's, because then we'd be apt to feel sorry for him that Jess is dead, but Dean? Oh the stories that boy's pants could tell. *grin*
Pixel-0 chapter 4 . 1/5/2006
I really like seeing Sam and Dean act like little kids again playing with the girls. It's such a refreshing change from motels and sleazy waitresses. It's great to read.
Pixel-0 chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
So many good lines in this part. I had this grin on my face through the whole thing. My favorite line was the following: "...the brothers Winchester went up and knocked on the front door like the civilized human beings Sam was, and Dean fooled people into believing he could one day be trained to become." I love poking fun at Dean. It's too great. *grin*
Pixel-0 chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
Sorry it's taken me so long to get my butt back around here again. I love the interaction between Sam and Dean in the car; their dialogue is really way too good. I think it's kind of cool that Sabine has kids and is married now, putting her out of Dean's league. Although her husband's name, Dave Harvey? I laughed at that just because it was a name of one of my high school teachers. Other than that, great job.
brody113 chapter 12 . 1/3/2006
my lucky number should be enough chapters.
ashlyns chapter 12 . 1/2/2006
ha ha love the little banter between the brothers with the whole love/hug thing. so funny.
sinful delight chapter 12 . 1/2/2006
Yay! *jumps up and down in joy, singing* Sam's alright! Sam's alright! Sam's alright!

You have no idea how big of a smile you just put on my face. I'm so happy Sammy didn't change into a werewolf.

"Besides, it might’ve been kinda cool; you could’ve been my hunting dog.”

I laughed so loud at that people were looking at me strange! The mental picture, it was just too funny!

Anyway, in case you can't tell from my giddyness, I LOVED the chapter! You made me laugh, you made me almost cry. It was amazing.

I felt so bad for Dean, so worried about is brother and his inner voice being a bastard to him as usual. Good thing Sabine was there to comfort him. lol
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »