Reviews for Mississippi Moon
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 12 . 1/1/2006
This story is so awesome that I'm kinda sad to see it end! I've loved it though! And can I just say that I loved Dean in this last chapter! He was so sweet, and the scene with him and Sammy at the end was hilarious! I can't wait for more! ~Katie~
evil kirby chapter 12 . 1/1/2006
I LOVE YOU!...uh...You didn't turn Sam! YAY! Is this story really gonna end? Aw, too bad. I love that last part with Dean crying and Sam kinda making fun of him and Dean threatening to hurt him. I love it! Anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR! Did you know that this is the first thing I read this year?
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 12 . 1/1/2006
AW the end of the was SO cute! omg i was like AW!
Spuffyshipper chapter 12 . 1/1/2006
Yay!Please update soon.I like that Dean cried.I also liked when he said that he wanted a daughter like that,

because I had this daydream in my head where Dean and his future wife conceive their daughter(Mary Jessica Winchester)on the hood of the Impala.
supernaturalfan0718 chapter 12 . 1/1/2006
this was a great chapter and very funny at the end!

im sad there only one left (i agree about lucky 13) i hope that you will write some more stories:)
Final Spirit chapter 12 . 1/1/2006
Aw! How cute. No werewolf, but it was still the best. Can't wait to see the next chappie, but please don't let it be the last one! This story is too good. Anyway, more please!
AbsolutAnda chapter 12 . 1/1/2006
yay, you ended it on a happy note. that was funny. i cant wait for the next one.
v chapter 11 . 1/1/2006
I vote no werewolf if it is all the same to you. Good story.
evil kirby chapter 11 . 12/31/2005
AW, don't turn Sammy! Another nice chapter! hope you update soon!

A lavender car? Cool!
AbsolutAnda chapter 11 . 12/30/2005
i loved the harry potter thing! that was funny. and the ebola virus thing too.
Final Spirit chapter 11 . 12/29/2005
OMG! OMG! OMG! Werewolf please! But at least let there be a cure, that's how I'm doing it in my story. That way, it's a win-win situation. Anyway, awesome chappie. Liked the whole Harry Potter reference, with Remus Lupin an all. Totally true that that's NOT the relistic example of a werewolf (if it was I'd kill myself casue the werewolf in the movie was butt-ugly). If you didn't get message before, just wanted to say sorry for not reviewing the last chappie. Fanfiction's review process got screwed up and it keeps telling me I already reviewed. I'll try to go back and review it tommorrow, cause I'll be at me mum's work on a different computer. Otherwise, great chappie, can't wait to see more. MORE PLEASE!
brody113 chapter 11 . 12/29/2005
make sam not turn into a werewolf or i will put a silver bullet in your head!
Pixel-0 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Oh this first chapter is just too amusing, it really is. There's something so great about reading cocky, teenage Dean irritable over the fact he's getting made fun of by a girl. Too good. *grin*
ashlyns chapter 11 . 12/29/2005
Another awesome chapter! I epecially liked the convo between you and mark! lol. update soon please.
sinful delight chapter 11 . 12/29/2005
How utterly cruel! Putting Sammy through all that torture only to leave me with the same question I had at the start of the chapter. Is Sam going to become a werewolf?

Poor Sammy, he really does not deserve to become some abnormally big dog's chewtoy. Although if what Dean says about Sabine's brownies are true, I guess that he was well compensated.

Anyway, great chapter! I love the witty banter back and forth even when Sam is in pain. Really helps to make the moment more light hearted.

Update soon! I must know what happens to Sammy! And trust me, if I'm not happy with the outcome you will be recieving a nice long rant from yours truely. That's a threatening promise! ;)
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »