Reviews for Mississippi Moon
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 12/29/2005
Well, since I don't want sam dead, no werewolf please. Catch ya on the flip side.
Charl chapter 11 . 12/29/2005
Well I for one think you SHOULD turn Sammy into a wearwolf, just for the added absolute terror that Dean would feel at maybe having to kill his brother, and Sam wanting Dean to do it to protect his brother. But then at the last minute turn Sam back to normal!

Yes sounds awesome!
Spuffyshipper chapter 11 . 12/29/2005
Poor 't turn him into a update soon.
girlwhoshowspigs chapter 11 . 12/29/2005
GREAT! just a sugestion...but...sam should not transform, but get little wolfish charasterics after the full moon...(grins)
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 11 . 12/28/2005
Oh my gosh! I'm really hoping for a non werewolf verdict! Sammy can't die! Especially cause Dean(as we all know and love him) would cease to exist! Plus, if he kills Sam, he would be so overrun with guilt, that he could possible kill himself! And we can't have a winchester brother fic when the winchester brothers area dead! I can't wait for more! Katie
supernaturalfan0718 chapter 11 . 12/28/2005
dont turn sam to a werewolf. please update soon:):):)
Spuffyshipper chapter 10 . 12/28/2005
Good update soon.I hope Sammy doesn't turn into a werewolf.
evil kirby chapter 10 . 12/26/2005
OH MY GOD! IT GOT SAM! Whats gonna happen now? Good chapter! Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS!...even if it is a day or two late...
ashlyns chapter 10 . 12/26/2005
oh no! It got Sam! update soon please.
sinful delight chapter 10 . 12/26/2005

NOT SAMMY! YOU CAN'T HURT SAMMY!

Alright, now that I've gotten that out of my system...

Nice update. The chapter was too short but it packed a powerful punch none-the-less. Dean's outburst was highly emotional and very well done. I did miss the werewolfs getting toasted by the flame thrower although Sam's comment about being an enviromentalist caused me to start laughing so it was all good.

I already yelled at you once about the Sam, werewolf biting thing I leave all my other thoughts on it unsaid for now. Just update soon, so I can find out what happens PLEASE. Otherwise my brain will go into overtime, thinking of all the things that could happen to poor Sammy. Trust me, you don't want this to happen.

Oh, and about the whole Dean not shutting up until you say what he has to say thing. I know exactly what you mean. The guy's a regular chatter box. I swear, some nights I have to hit him over the head with my alarm clock before I can get some sleep. Alright, I'll shut up now before you hit me over the head with something. ;)
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 12/26/2005
Oh. Cool. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
cutesweetlittlegirl chapter 10 . 12/26/2005
update now and make sure that Sammy doesn't die or I will get out my fathers two handed sword and hunt you down like werewolf!
AbsolutAnda chapter 10 . 12/25/2005
DEAN! who care about sam but DEAN! he got his fucking back ripped out! PAIN! AGH! UPDATE!
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 10 . 12/25/2005
Oh my gosh! I demand an update! Just kidding! Seriously this is awesome! Please update when you can! Pretty Please! Katie
sinful delight chapter 9 . 12/24/2005
Yay! An update! This makes my Christmas Eve (I mean, non-denominational-holiday-eve) even better! *jumps up and down*

I'll start by saying that the Bloody Mary episode is one of my favorites (although I love all of them). I practically fell off the couch at the line: 'Do I look like Paris Hilton?' My parents didn't get it either. lol Oh well.

Alright, now for my critic of this chapter. The image of Dean cradling the flamethrower... Hysterical!

'We were doing Hawaiian culture in my social studies class, dude; he was a sacrifice to Pele.'

'The hell he was, you pyro.'

I think at that point, tears came into my eyes from laughing so much. I can just imagine little Dean frying Sammy's teddy to Pele is some sort of ceremony. Then of course, came werewolf battle part II. Amazing! Even better than the first fight which went by far too quickly. 'whoops of joyful pyromania', werewolves getting burnt into cooked hotdogs. I loved it! This was most definitely an amazing chapter! Although, I am a little worried about that mention of a future werewolf bite.

Alright, I've taken up enough of your time with this extremely long review. I'll stop now and let you get back to writing the next chapter. That is what you're doing, right? lol Update soon please! I need more of lunatic Dean with the flamethrower!
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »