Reviews for Defying Gravity
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I got confused. But, it was still good. The parts that didn't confuse me I really liked!

Much love and thanks

Kits
Allison chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
This is so good! I love the Wicked musical and that song especially. It fit in your story quite well. This story does seem like it could be continued to more than a one-shot to have a happy ending (which I am so fond of) if you want. Anyway, this is a great story regardless of what you do or don't do.
mystic soilder chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Wicked! I like ey. Really good story.
himekosorano chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
It just didn't work. It didn't work at all. I thought that this would be good and it just wasn't. It was too confusing with the Elphaba and Galinda names being thrown in to the HP/SM story while they had nothing to do with each other. The dialogue wasn't in the right place to really fit with the song and it the two didn't mesh well together. I get where you were coming from, but it was executed poorly.
Chikara-Yuy chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
This was great! Its reall different from other hp/sm that I have read.

Good job!

Semper fi
Chanty chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
A nice little fic that shows a different perspective to the whole Riddle/Serena relationship.

Although it was slightly confusing at some points, it was still very enjoyable to read.

Well done!

Many thanks for a great fic.
Cami Binion chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
great story, i really liked it. you should write a longer story based on this. i think that it would be really good.
QueenOfHalf-BakedIdeas chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
For the line:

"Everyone deserves a chance to fly"

you should have made "fly" bold. She says it, not sings it, and there's more emphsis on it. There was major ooc, but I liked it.