Reviews for Eyes in the Looking Glass
thetammyjo chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
marora chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Loved it. Especially the last line.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
While I can't imagine them ever having so open a discussion, if they did, it would go just as you've written. Perhaps it would then end with the vampire stretching out on the floor in front of the fire until he sunk away laughing?
Hebi R chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I really loved how accurate the picture of Alucard as the monster in the closet and under the bad is. Loved this ficlet. I'm curious about your name, though. I know it is Nahuatl, but I cannot remember what it means. Would you please enlighten me?
The Eye of the Crow chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Beautiful ficlet... have you ever consider writing something longer? I‘m sure you posses the abilities for that, your writing style is nice and clean indeed.
Valkyrie skye chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Oh i like it, i like it alot! i and i like the form of writting you put into it. Nice job
Madam Diabolique chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Hey! I absolutely LOVE your fic. The characterizations of Alucard and Integral are dead on. Keep up the excellent work.
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I like it. The character interaction is priceless. Great job and keep up the good work.
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Funny and cool. I liked it especially how you portray her to as yet still be young and not quite the virgin of steel and ice. By the way does your name have a meaning? It looks like those impossible names of the Aztec and Mayan gods.