Reviews for Kiss Me Dead
anthane chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
I think this story is is really great. Please update soon.
Hiwatari-Winchester addict chapter 18 . 3/3/2013
Hey.. I've been waiting for update on this fic. Are you editing every chapter? Your writing could become better but still its nice :)

Congrats on your new job. Hopefully you'll update this fic soon.

Will be waiting eagerly! :D
Huredhiel chapter 18 . 2/28/2013
Ah that's awesome. Can't wait to see you back in the swing of things.
shadowlynx14 chapter 18 . 2/27/2013
Your alive?! Hahaha just kidding- couldn't resist. I'm glad your back. _
KuroFaiLuver chapter 17 . 9/7/2012
i love this story! please continue
KuroFaiLuver chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
Um im not really a part of but i really love your story. I hope next chapter will be out soon.
WITE-FOX chapter 17 . 5/9/2012
I really love your story but i've been waiting forever for a new chapter. I hope you make a new one soon ยท
Asia the Jester chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
Shiori chapter 17 . 1/27/2011
I hope that means that you will continue this story even of it's been over a year. Because this is really good and sad and I want to know what happens to poor Kai
Hiwatari-Winchester addict chapter 17 . 3/23/2010
God! I was so shell shocked and scared while reading the story.

I hope that Voltaire rot in hell. Even this is not enough punishment for him to hurt Kai like that.

I hope you update soon.

About pairing, please keep it Tala/Kai or should I say Yuriy/Kai.

They are good together.
Rangerfan58 chapter 17 . 2/11/2010
hm interesting story for now
xSterlingStardust chapter 17 . 1/25/2010
Lalebis chapter 17 . 1/23/2010
awsum story ] cant wait until the next chapter 3
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 17 . 1/20/2010
i'm so happy to read an update for this story. i really like how complex your plot is and even if it will take you forever to finish it. i still want to read the end. i feel really bad for Kai because i know how bad a nail gun hurts(helped my dad remodel his house). i had to go to the emergency room and was crying the whole time. i cant even imagine having it done 10 times to me. well, please update this soon, okay? thanx so much, bye!
Marsuss chapter 17 . 1/11/2010
I had this in my inbox for a while now, and I'm just now reading it and finishing it to this chapter, I must say this story is extremely interesting! I wonder what's gonna happen next to poor Kai? D: