Reviews for Lois In the Hospital
Vaunted Director chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Compared to other FG fanfics on this site; I think this one was a piece of shit. It was extremely unfunny. Furthermore I don't particularly like your writing style. Your not a bad writer by any means! It's just… this felt more like a script rather then a story. Next time; due please put some actual effort into your stories.
Bye
bailey.johnson.35977 chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
oh hahahahahahahahahahahahhahah ahahhahahahahah ok that was too many laughs real funny
bailey.johnson.35977 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
not bad i could see this as an episode
Maximum Ridegirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Lol!
Maximum Ridegirl chapter 8 . 6/18/2007
HA THAT WAS REALLY FUNNY!
MushroomWings chapter 8 . 7/30/2006
WHAT THE HELL?
Golden Sun Dragoon chapter 8 . 2/16/2006
MAN i hope this isnt the end and i hope you come out with a sequel cause im dying to here this.
Golden Sun Dragoon chapter 7 . 2/16/2006
chris naked is a very disturbing part but other than that a good story must continue.
Golden Sun Dragoon chapter 6 . 2/14/2006
ok that last sentence left a disturbing picture in my mind and this is a good story i guess. i think it is. is it?
Golden Sun Dragoon chapter 5 . 2/8/2006
ok i think i figured it out who it is. it is-Brian ductapes GSD's mouth and Stewie holds a gun to GSD's head and says "say it and die"
Golden Sun Dragoon chapter 4 . 2/8/2006
ok this is creppy me out. BIG TIME.
Golden Sun Dragoon chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
you HAVE to continue cause if you dont then i will find you, kill you, and then resurrect you to write more of this story and i do know necromancy too. just to let you know.
Golden Sun Dragoon chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
you should make it a little longer and everyhting then it would be much better.
Golden Sun Dragoon chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
this is hilarious can't wait to read the rest of it.
wintersday chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
LOL THATS FUNNY. CONTINUE!