Reviews for Affinity
The Cold Mage chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
It's nice to see that your working on finishing this story up.
terratasha chapter 16 . 2/11/2014
O...M...G. You rose from the dead! But I totally know how you feel. I fell off the wagon with my own stuff and have finally gotten back in the saddle. And don't chide yourself I always thought that both Bonds and Affinity were great. (But I also understand coming back to something that you wrote years ago and realizing how much better you can express your thoughts in the present. But everyone improves with time so don't look at your previous work as less than.) I'm so excited that you decided to finish it and this monster of a chapter certainly makes up for it! But I am going to have to re-read both of these because I cant remember details.

Affinity was a fic that I always have checked up on all these years hoping that you would come back to it; imagine my shock and surprise when I saw today that it had been updated. I think it took me 2 hours to get through this but it was SO worth it!

And I think you handled all your characters well at once. I know it's a juggling act when you have that many ppl in the room, but you did it with flare.

I'm also happy that Rock got part of his link back, I was very upset when I saw that it had been severed and I felt really bad for him. I knew that Forte needed it, but I just felt that Rock shouldn't have been cut off since he and Netto are brothers. But yay for the happy ending!

And nope that chapter didn't feel rough at all. Happy days are here again!
Anon chapter 16 . 1/19/2014
First thing that needs to be said: OMG HOLY CRAP YOU UPDATED!

With that out of the way, let me tell you of a few other things. This story has always been one of my favourite stories in the universe, mainly because of the way you explored Netto and Forte's relationship in Bonds, and how you had the other characters deal with the new bond between them in Affinity, especially with Rockman and Yuuichirou. The interactions are well written, and very believable and in character and argh I wish I could articulate my thoughts better!

Seriously. When you updated after god knows how long I pretty much jumped for joy and just started squealing to my friends online. (And then immediately went to go read the past chapters because it has been too long and I remembered nothing but the bare basic details about the plot.) And with the latest chapter...the bonding between the three, the conversations of everyone (pretty much)...yeah. I like your story. I like it a lot.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to how you end this! I can't wait! D
Guest chapter 16 . 1/14/2014
OMG! the fic is alllive. i thought it was dead. anyway freaking sweet update and i wanna cry its so good
Aurineko chapter 16 . 1/13/2014
Glee! So much awesome plot in the chappie.
VanizKai chapter 16 . 1/13/2014
So... is this the end of Affinity? Well, I totally liked. Are you planning to make a sequel or you'll leave this open ending, leaving the future imagined by us readers? I liked the idea of giving Rockman a part of his link back. Seriously, very good story. I enjoyed it.
PrideViola chapter 16 . 1/13/2014
Boy! That's a long chapter!
Aw man.. It's almost finish!
Keep the hard work!
VanizKai chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
Can't wait for next chaptet. I enjoyed your writing, and I don't see why you want to rewrite "Bonds" and "Affinity", but I'm glad I found your stories today and not six years ago. I mean... Curiosity would have killed me!
PrideViola chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
Wow.. It's been a long time..
But hey! you give this chapter a thrill!
Keep the hard work!
Aurineko chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (happy dance). It's being continued after all! :)
Yukari Fudo chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
I've been waiting so long! I'm SO glad you posted a new chapter! :) Please update soon! 'Cause your story is AWSOME!
And I'm not just saying that because Forte is my favorite navi. X3
Vuurvlieg chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
Bonds was more or less the first fanfic I EVER added to my favorites list when I first came to this site. :) I loved this story but had mor or less accepted the fact that it was never going to be finished. The update is an awesome surprise and reading it was both incredibly nostalgic and fun. :) Thank you for writing again. Really! ;)
Shinchi chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
Nuuuuuuu
shan chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
If you don't finish this put put a summary of wha of what was supp supposed to happen
Yuki-Onna1 chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
It's been like, 6 f*king years since you last is worng with you?