Reviews for Until The End of The World
the cynical critic chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
how could you man or wuman
TrippWire chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
And on another note, I've read various rantings from different authors about how and how not to write the innerworkings of Raven's mind, namely interaction with her emotions. Well, you need not take any lessons in that, you should GIVE them. You depict each other the different-colored Ravens exactly how they should be. You made them operate not as magical know-it-alls that know the answers to every one of Raven's problems (that would make them boring and then Raven wouldn't actually figuring things out herself), but as Raven's personified thoughts and manifestations of the different parts of her personality. The words they said sounded like the thoughts that would be running through Raven's head at the time, just as they should sound. They ARE Raven, and "Nevermore" is a way for Raven to truly get in touch with her emotions and understand them since she spends so much of her time surpressing them.
TrippWire chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
I don't know if you ever check back with FanFic, seeing as you haven't posted in quite some time, but I'm reviewing anyway in hopes you do see this. )

I'm not finished the story yet, but I have to say what's on my mind before they disappear. (I kinda feel like BB in that respect P). What you are doing with this story is incredible and you do what I aspire to do with my writing: make a story that is compelling, original, completely on-track with characterization WITHOUT having to pour out 50 chapters of a MEGA EPIC storyline. More specifically, you take everyday life situations (in relative terms, because how much is "everyday" about the Teen Titans?) and make them a pleasure to read about.
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
He finally gets a date with her and pulls a bone headed stunt like that.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I read "Getting to know Her" sometime ago, in fact; it is on my favorites list. I found this story while looking through this site's lists of stories for something to read. I was delighted to find that this was a sequel to the other story. I have only read the first chapter and was so drawn into the story that I already have added this story to my favorites. Can't wait to read it, I'm sure it will be great.
titanfan45 chapter 7 . 10/17/2007
Very enjoyable.
Ravyn13 chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
Fantastic. I just love all your work. I know this is getting repetitive, but it's true. I love the scene with the almost kiss. I was all excited when he 'gently brushed against' her nose. And when she cried out ouch, I actually smacked my own forhead and said 'Oh crap!' lol

It's really easy to lose oneself in your stories.

Please, keep 'em coming! Thanks.

Ravyn13 chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
Usually, when I am reading a completed story, I don't review every chapter, just at the end, but I had to say that 'Meep!Thwomp!' is the best chapter title I have ever heard! lol

timkhj chapter 7 . 10/23/2006
Musa Rox chapter 7 . 10/19/2006
"attaboy"! This is a really awesome story! Do the date! Have Raven ve seriously freaked out, but not wanting to seem scared, but BB notices and holds her hand! (If you've already done this I apologize, I've just started reading your stories) Oh, And I've broken my ankle and my arm, had stitches in my chin and skull, and had surgery on my eye, but I've never broken my nose. Does it hurt an aweful much? Do you need a cast? A nose cast would look pretty funny I think.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
Really great fic )
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 7 . 12/11/2005
*adds to favorite stories list*

Another great job, I love the story. And I like how you take everything slow, it's nice to read stories that show their feelings build up over time instead of immedeately. But don't get me wrong, those are good too. But this is a nice change of pase.

I don't really have any specific requests except for you to write some more BB/Rae stories, perhaps a sequel to this one. Or maybe a nice fluffy one-shot. It's up to you.
ravenmasteroftele chapter 7 . 12/10/2005
love the story!
Aussie gurl rox chapter 7 . 12/10/2005
Just wondering- what the hell is a "beta reader"? I am NOT pathetic for not knowing, but face it, three- quarters of a year ago, i didn't know what an iPod was. Just wondering.

Great fic- main question is is it En Fin.?

Review Fin. (I love that in movies)
6StringSamurai13 chapter 7 . 12/9/2005
Cute. I didn't quite expect Raven to say grace...but really worked out. Thanksgiving is a few weeks past, but you definitely captured the chaos of the kitchen and feasting afterwards. I loved it. Very nice conclusion...although I was really hoping for a smooch at least between BB and Raven. Keep up the great work, I really hope you do write a fic about their date. Hrm...perhaps based around Christmas? Just an idea!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »