Reviews for The Fang and the Web
Can you finish the story?
ToaGaimZXA chapter 8 . 4/7
I didn't know that Kagome was a fan of Johnny Storm. Hm? Who knew? X3
Boy if Koga and Inuyasha tried to kill him, they'll be BURN by him and more ways in one.
Chaos king6 chapter 8 . 3/31
I would just like to say that this is one of the best crossovers I've read in a long time. I know that you most likely stop working on it, but I felt you should know that you have a talent.
PikaGirl chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
I just LMFAO so badly att the end XD.
Ondrej chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
Dude. To chapter 8, about the lunar rainbow, there IS a phenomene so called: "Moonbow", which is a raibow actually produced by light reflected off the surface of the moon refracting off of the moisture laden clouds in the atmosphere. These rainbows are usually faint due to the smaller amount of light reflected from the moon surface. They are also always in the opposite part of the sky from the moon.

You may see by yourselves on wikipedia.

Besides, moonbows can be only seen on certain places in the world, such as Yosemite National Park in California, Cumberland Falls near Kentucky, Victoria Falls and Zambia and Zimbabwe in Africa. But in Japan...unlikely.
DragonBeat chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
OH OH MY RIBS HURT! *curls up in corner laughing *
Talon: hello I am fallen's imaginary big brother ( don't ask) who happens to be a dragon. fallen can't talk right now * glances at corner * but she thinks this is amazing and should write more soon * grabs story and starts to read* now I have got to see...* bursts out laughing and starts crawling twords fallen* OH OH NOW MY RIBS HURT !
Fallen(me): I TOLD YOU IT WAS FUNNY
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
nice
New Universe Returns chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
I really like this story, it's quite interesting. Well, I do hope that Peter may decide to reveal his secret identity soon, and he also tell them his story and how he got spider powers and more.
Ondrej chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Beyonder just could not time it any better, did he?
Ondrej chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
This...story...is...FABULOUSOOO!

I was wondering how it would be if Spiderman had some of his toys devices to better track down all of the jewel shards. Or...if...Wolverine hopped by into feudal Japan after him for help.

About the chapter 9 The armoured one, why do I have such a feelings that it would be...Doctor Doom in person.

Pleasee. Update soon!
Optimusa chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Poor poor spidey please update
brian.gross.5473 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
spiderman is MUCH stronger than inuyasha. Spiderman can lift over FIFTEEN TONS. Plus spideys spider sense works a bit different than that. its like a sixth precognitive sense. It doesnt just tell him that danger is coming, it also tells him how to move his body to avoid it. i mean seeing as how he can dodge bullets at point blank range, i think it does more than "tell" him.
Rat-Man chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
Without a doubt the most intriguing crossover yet...You really capture everyone in character very well. So...UPDATE!
plantkingman1 chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
This is a great and really funny story! Are you ever going to continue it? I would like Spiderman to meet Sessamaru or how ever you spell his name.
BlackCat chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Could you please hurry with this chapter this is the Spider-Man x Inuyasha crossover I've seen yet so could you please finish?