Reviews for When Angels Fall
Porthos112 chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
Okay, I like this story, I like it lots. Good story concept, it's different. Keep it up.

The english is a little rough, but it in no way detracts from the enjoyment I recieve from reading this.

And your update rate is excellent. Don't need to ask you to update soon, you always do
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
Wow. This was a great section here, and can't wait to see more of this.
Dumbledork chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
Excellent chapter.
Lord Oberon chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
Excellent story. Nice job on the reunion with Usagi's mom, her reaction was to be expected. Funny, but to be expected. Excellent handling of the Amazons and by proxy the fathers. They've hopefully realized that Ranma's kids won't take any shit from anyone. Well done, keep it up.
Peter Kim chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
You should send words to Herb who will come to honor Ranma. I think Guide and his daughter should come to honor Ranma's death . Who else should come to honor Ranma's passing?
borg rabbit chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
I imagine that even if Ranma lived and eventually escapes from the prison, a great deal of time would pass for him. A few more days-a couple thousand years. he might as well be dead as far as his family is concerned. Fitting punishment for the perpetrators would be for them to have the same treatment that Ranma got. Maybe Ranma could be the force 'called' to defeat them.

Ciao
Talon Phoenix chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
Another great fic keep it up
Bobboky chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
lovely, and stuff...
Valakun chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
Hmm, new story. While you really jumped into it fast it is all coming together rather nicely. I'd like to hear more about their time...elsewhere and how a relationship developed. Maybe thats what you're planning to do. I sure hope so. I look forward to more.
DarkRubberNeck chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
Another great chapter, keep up the good work
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
I love how all the girls came together to help ease the pain of Ranma's death. I just wish they could have acted this was more when he was around.
Shakeval chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
wow, definately an interesting chapter.

usagi is so going to kick the butt of any new or current enemies, they might even have fun doing it.

so are you going to bring back ranma through use of the silver emperium crystal/ ginzusho?(can't remember exact spelling)

hope for more soon.
calamite chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
Not a bad chapter I like it I want more please.

Waiting for the next chapter

Calamite
Drkjester chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
The ending to this chapter was a thing of beauty. I really like the character of Raiden, he is his fathers son in so many ways. You write a great many different stories I have enjoyed and continue to enjoy, please keep it up.
hmr chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
OMG! Another great chapter! More! I would like to see an increase in the lenght of the next chapter-not that this chapter was short or anything- the chapters you write are normal in lenght- its just that this ric is awesome and i cant wait to read the next one. The way you wrote this fic is nicely done, the story seems deep even though its still the 1st few chapters and how you put everything together was perfect. Keep writing and update soon! (-SUpport Ranma/Usagi pairing member!-)
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »