Reviews for When Angels Fall
Psycho Sin Mafia chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
People have no doubt said it already, but you should make a verison were Ranma, Usagi, and their children all escape. Instead of ranma dieing. But this was a great fanfiction.
Adeptis chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
Good story
Sdarian chapter 7 . 4/9/2007
I kinda think that this would be better if something else happened to Ranma's soul. Either being reborn or held in stasis or whatever, I think it would have been better for him to have just died rather then be reborn into Mamoru. There is no way that Ranma would have liked to be reborn into someone as (in my opinion) useless as Tux dork. To go from super powered, God killing martial artist to pansy rose throwing, stupid encourgement giving, useless fop in a Tux who hides and runs away while girls fight battles for him is like the ultimate disservice that can be done to him. I'm sure that if he could see himself, it'd be some form of hell for him.

Although I wish that this was longer (good works should never be short works, as far as I'm concerned), it was a really good fic. I enjoyed it quite a bit, and I hope you continue with your other works (I vote for PokeRanma to be updated first). Thanks for writing and posting your stories.
Ten-Faced Paladin chapter 6 . 1/28/2007
A great story. A real tear-jerker. Could I ask a request though? Could you write a AU of this where Ranma managed to escape with his kids?
a satisfied reader chapter 7 . 7/21/2006
That was a really good but really sad story
dogbertcarroll chapter 7 . 5/16/2006
Unique. I like it.
Outter chapter 7 . 1/22/2006
Did you ever watch Evangelion? Remember that strange feeling you got when you saw the end of the TV series for the first time? Sort of a combination of confusion and betrayal, that such an excellent story had such a purposeless ending? Can you guess where I'm going with this analogy?

Bleah.

I loved it. Right up until I reached the epilogue. Disappointing, at best, and edging towards simply irritating.

I'm left wondering WHY? He misses Nerima and lands on the MOON? The timeframe from start to finish is a week or two realtime, so he winds up at the end of the freakin' SILVER MILLENIUM? This is a LONG stretch just to get Ranma reincarnated as Mamoru without a curse.

Still, it's your story, you can end it however you like.

I'd much rather have seen Ranma punch back into Nerima alive so we cold see if the new, grown-up attitudes of the Tendos et al. would stick. The Ranma-Mamoru and Ranma-Chibi-Usa interactions would have been interesting too.
Lumias chapter 7 . 1/12/2006
Interesting ending not one i expected. Thank you for continuing to post such great stories.
wolf-in-hell chapter 7 . 1/9/2006
i never thought i would say this, but, i have to. I did not like this ending chapter. Mainly because i dont think Ranma could ever bee a rose throwing pansy, half a soul or not.
Shinigami1619 chapter 7 . 1/9/2006
I am a fan of your work, but you have to admit that this epilogue is not your best, first, you said that if ranma's soul was reincarnated Usagi would have been able to sense it, second, Couldn't you just let him out of the crystal's reach, searching a way to come back?, I mean, come on, Mamoru is not at all like Ranma, Yes, you also said that after reincarnation the soul is different, but is just...wrong, anyway, hope you continue with the rest of your works, and possibly another epilogue if you want?
Cheb chapter 7 . 1/9/2006
Thank you for writing this story.

Thank you for completing this story.
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
Nice ending, and looking forward to more of your stories in the future.
Garahs chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
Oh. Very nice twist to the ending here. I'd be interested in seeing maybe a second epilogue where Mamoru and Usagi realize it.
Nabeshin Danbei Ayanami chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
I like stories that weave a complex and unpredictable history/tale. Loved the irony, came straight out of left field. Anywho... I'm short on words now... Ja mata ne!
steve chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
Great story - terrible epilogue, the author was correct in recommending to stop before reading it. Reminded me of Steven Kings terrible last chapter of the Gunslinger series - take a good story, and then screw it up with the epilogue.
241 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »