Reviews for When Angels Fall
steve chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
Great story - terrible epilogue, the author was correct in recommending to stop before reading it. Reminded me of Steven Kings terrible last chapter of the Gunslinger series - take a good story, and then screw it up with the epilogue.
renzuko chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
this was a very nice fic...that...yet makes me think that your gona do a sequel, wich would be good, u didnt let this fanfic drag on for a long time like some ppl do, doin a sequel gives u a chance to do a new storyline, albeit with links from your first, wich once again, is a good thing, hopefully if u do do a sequel, it will be as good as a fanfic as this one is
digigirl chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
i justshock00waitmin ramma is mamorubaka okay that too cony i why he is tex-boy like kuno! ew man that too nasty . also mamoru tell usagi that he is ramma what about the kids that find out that ramma is mamoru anyway

new baby can be a boy name Ryo saotome. i think that is cute name because he act like ramma! plesese i want ramma back with usa wah! ramma andusa forevery plesese

Innortalsan if you want take ryo saotome as your chacter i dont mind bye.
PabloDoritos chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
Wow...that was interesting. Great chapter and wonderful story. I hope to see more work soon. Until next time keep up the good work.
johnanon chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
This chapter doesn't feel right.
Morsamare chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
So if you're going to reincarnate Ranma you can't really do it in the past, Usagi's powerful enough to have found him if ever he existed... and the whole he reappeared infront of Serenity thing was a bit Cliche, had that been the case Usagi should have been able to find him and resurrect him at that point, logically speaking there is only one place he could be. The future, which would explain why he couldn't be found in the past or present, he's not there, just a gap where he would have been were he not shoved forward.
Trugeta chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
Good addition. Now we know why Beryl was drawn to Mamoru is his last incarnation. Though it irks me that Mamoru, the reincarnation of Ranma, is such a wimp. Feh, can't have anything.

Good ending to a great story.
Dumbledork chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
How sweet _
Calamity Cordite chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
I have to say, great story. I don't usually go in for 'Ranma dies or is dead' stories, but I enjoyed this one.

However...(there always seems to be a 'however' doesn't there)...I also have to say I'm with the totally lame epilogue crowd here.

It just doesn't work for me because Mamoru is like the antithesis of Ranma. He always lays back and lets the girls do the bulk of the fighting. He's not very powerful (I bet Kuno could take him even in Kamen mode). He's something of a playa, toying with Usagi's heart at times. There's just no traits that would really link him to Ranma beyond that of hair color.

Good work on the story, but I would really like to see a different epilogue, perhaps with the foreshadowing you used in chapter 5, Ranma being reincarnated as the child Usagi is carrying as others have suggested.

Or better yet...in about 20 years or so, have him turn back up reincarnated and they meet and fall in love again...that'd be better...

Thanks for an otherwise great story,

LG
Martrex chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
Great ending! Simple and to the point. and a fairly high "Aw" factor at the end.

Great story!
Shakeval chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
well interesting ending but not exactally how i was hoping it would turn out, kinda hoping that ranma woudl survive and keep fighting to get back to his own time, but it was a good endin that tied up all the loose strings.

well good story.
NoshMono chapter 7 . 1/6/2006
Wow. That's so damn good. Never thought I see that Ranma is actually half of Mamoru Chiba and his other half is Beryl.
Princess Star Neko chapter 7 . 1/6/2006
I SERIOUSLY hope this means there is a sequel in the works! *gives puppy dogeyed look to Innortal* I want Ranma back! Is Mamoru going to fully remember his life as Ranma, and maybe get the memories of Beryl since their two souls rejoined after Beryl's death? Is Mamoru/Ranma getting attacked by Galaxia at the end of the Epilogue, going to release Ranma?
Virosa chapter 7 . 1/6/2006
god that is confusing!
SSJ Guyver1 chapter 7 . 1/6/2006
hm,... it was a good story, that much is sure. However, a few things bug me. Mamoru being Ranma reincarnated is utterly lame,... Ranma won't use weapons, ESPECIALLY a sissy one like throwing roses. Ranma never liked the whole magic thing, hence the transformation would be outta the question. There's a lot more wrong with it, but I'm too tired to think.

It would have been better if you just ended it with Genma or Soun getting their butts handed for dissing Ranma. But, it's your story! _
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »