Reviews for The King of Neptune High
magnifly chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
Such a shame that's all there is to this. Quite a compelling story I would've liked to have seen to completion. Loved the peeks of action-figure-Mars, particularly the end scene. Here's to hoping one day you are suddenly struck with inspiration again.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
This is fantastic, if you ever decide to finish you have someone who will gladly read it.
Mirandaannw chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
Wish this was finished
Guest chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
If you are still writing you should finish this! I want to see how it turns out.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
This is great, I'm sure you're never going to complete it but know this, if you ever do I will be here ready to read it.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
I do so enjoy this story and hope that you come back to give it an ending one day.
thrnbrooke chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
spk chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Just discovered this... any chance you'll continue it? It's been over 4 years. :)
SassyFrassKerr chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
Very cute story so far.

I'd love to read more.
kelsey112 chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
wow love this story so far and lol when ronnie said ur ass is grass lmao anyway i hope u finish this soon
Vmarsfan73 chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
UpDate please its a good story!
Lilly for Algernon chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
You. must. update. now.

Love it. LoVe it. The blend of pre and post Lilly Veronica is fantastic and I love Logan... just generally :). Please say they come out of the closet soon.
CA chapter 5 . 11/27/2006
I read this story a while ago and I really liked it, but it's been such a long time since an update, I'm wondering if you're not going to finish it.
arianna chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
u havnt updated in so long! pleze say u will? pretty pleze?

milly chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
love will eny else find out?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »