Reviews for Razor Sharp Blood
purplerules21 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Really good. Write more. Simple as that. It must be really hard to keep Brago in character with romance and you did it...you know what that means...YOU CAN NOW GO ON TO RULE THE WORLD MUHAHAHA!
King of Werewolves chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Beutiful. Thats how I describe this in one word.
AntiSociety chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
I LOVED IT, YOU SHOULD RIGHT MORE!
The Pyro Princess chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
More more more write more BragoxSherry likes fics please! i'm begging you! This site needs more one shots like this! I love this story!
Purple Loom chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Ah pain and blood. Two comforting sights for a mangled mind. Sorry I didn't review sooner, I haven't checked the category itself (having gotten too used to alerts) lately. But finding this I thought I'd just drop by and check it out. Not bad. Curiosity abouds though. Do you understand the act of cutting? Reasons to do so? Deeper than the fact that it's comforting to the person? You've grasped the basic gist it seems if you haven't done it or know someone who does/did. I usually would discourage people who don't understand from writing it but since you're not being obvious about whether you do or not I'm going to let you away from a lecture.

It was a good fic. I look forward to more from you and you're on my author alerts now. So I won't miss anything else.
AnimeMuffin not logged in chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Wow, and usually, I don't even read SherryxBrago fics. You really need to do more!
Twilight Memories chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I just got back from Tennessee and noticed that you had made a new story. O.o Cutting is... er...uh... um... BAD. That's all i can describe it. THat and freaky. . I don't know why anyone would want to cut themselves... meh, but that's their own reasons.

Twas a good story! I miss seeing Brago and Sherry... .
Wolf of the Blue Moon chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Write more like this!
Maggie and Misty chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
*sniffle* that was so sad. this one just made my mouth drop open the second i started reading this is good, even though you've decided to "stop writing". :)
Angel6530 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
that was a asom story! sherrybrago