Reviews for Make Room for Daddy
Morden Night chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
A resounding meh thus far with this story. I showed some promise early on but it's currently stuck on an endless loop. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to anything any of the characters are doing. Kasumi and Nabiki aren't terribly fleshed out as characters at all They act pretty much exactly the same to one another. Ranma goes along with everything way WAY too easily making his reactions to any of the situations he's put into rather dull. Reiko seems to be the most fleshed out of the characters, but even she has her issues.

Unfortunately it just doesn't have the substance required for me to follow it any longer.
Morden Night chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
I like this idea so far, but I feel like it rushes things quite a bit. You seem too eager to make things sexual in this story; so much so that it comes off as quite unnatural. The fact that all three of the Tendo daughters changed their minds almost instantly on the subject of Ranma was MORE than a little jarring.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Pretty good story. First time I've read of Ranma being engaged to the Tendo mother. Keep laughing my ass off as I kept reading. It seemed that Reiko started this as a practical joke and to teach her daughters about manipulating her into the engagement but lately it shows that she's seriously considering on going through with it lol. Poor Kasumi and Nabiki have to pull all the tricks into dissuading her. And who would have thought that Kasumi is such a pervert XD
kajoshin chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
i know i've reviewed before but please update this soon. i love this fic!
Guy One chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I like it so far. Which, I know, does not really mean much seeing as it is just the first chapter so far. But I've already found 2 things that irritate me slightly.

First of all, Reiko's age. 33? Really? I suppose she must have been around the age of 13 when she conceived Kasumi? After all, Kasumi's at least finished high school which in most cases would make her around 18-19. Sorry, but that bothers me. I obviously do not know yet whether that was purposeful or not, but I have seen pretty woman over the age of forty, so I don't know why you chose such a young age.

Second of all... That part where Ranma "vents" to Reiko about his father... That just hurt. And not in "oh I sympathize with that character to the point that I feel emotional pain" but as in "wow... the way that was written was so awkward it caused me to dread each sentence...". And the reason why I'm telling you this is because I have read some of your other works and I know you can do better, and indeed you have. Also, I know you despise some Ranma cliches, so I'm sorry to say that this scene exemplifies most of those shallow, overused, and overall annoying cliches.

For the most part though, good job! I like the idea, though it could do with some more subtleties as opposed to being blunt as a hammer, and the flow of your stories are solid without the hiccups that many fanfictions have. Good luck with your future endeavours and I hoped this review helps!
kajoshin chapter 9 . 3/29/2012
I hope u keep writing this fic.

I usally like action in the stuff i read but fic is awesome!
Igfry chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
What a great idea.

I must read more.
chronodekar chapter 9 . 10/25/2010
( _ )

Oh Lord! ...

Raa, you have one heck of a humor sense ! This is one of the better spamfics I've ever read. The very IDEA of having the Tendo mother be the 'fiancee' is just hilarious! A pity that Soun is no longer in this story, but darn!

If your still into fanfiction, please update this!

-chronodekar
Wordlurker chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Yes. Yes, we do. Do keep on being evil. If being evil means that you can write awesome stuff like this, then, by all means, indulge in your malice.
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Heh. This looks like it could be some seriously great stuff.

4) It's not my fault you can taste piss. Um, WTF? What made you write that and what does it have do to with anything?

Keep up the good work!
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 9 . 10/31/2009
Great story!
Meca Vegeta chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
will you continue this?
Leslie chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
I just read this hole story and find it quite entertaining. It's so funny my side hurts from laughing so much. This story brightened up my day. It's different from the other Ranma stories I've read. I'd like to know what happened next.
Phl0gist0n chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
This is the most interesting Ranma story I have ever read. It's funny and gets the reader to want more of it.
Hiryo chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
Thanks man. Thanks man so much for writing another chapter! I enjoyed it very much!