Reviews for Goodnight, Moony

Absolutely adorable.

I loved it.

]
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
adorable! It's so cute! I love Remus x Sirius fluff! Yay!
Kayhera chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Gasp! The cuteness of it all!

Oi, it's short. O.o But who doesn't mind a doggy-Padfoot? If only James did more... *wonders if you have any other HP stuff*

There isn't much to say about a fluff besides the fact you enjoyed it. Though it was rather short...meh. Let's stop this random review before it gets too random and read another fan fic, yay...
Rocki chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
That was really sweet. Oh, maybe you should do a sequel? It would be really fun to read. Anyway, I was just wondering...you didn't leave those two like that ALL night long, did you? Because that would just be evil and so mean. And, hilarious. _ Keep up the good work!
Shiara Moon chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Although I'm still not happy you three have dubbed me the 'Wormtail' of our little group, (*mumble mumble* doesn't like being a rat..*mumble mumble*) this is a great story and I couldn't resist. However the idea of me, miss A student, needing to copy homwork off of anyone is stretching it a bit. Wanting to copy because I procrastinated and waited til the last possible second to try and finish it would be much more realistic. *nods*

I love the new main page, especially the comment on the kitties _. (And my own little dragon-winged, fire-breathing, sharp-unicorn-horned shetland ponies swarm you with a unanimous shout of "PERSON!")

It would be interesting if you could turn some of our other little convos and midnight sleepover incidents into a somewhat decent story with the old marauders as the main characters, or just several short stories (or better yet, the female conter parts of the old marauders), just think of the possibilities. It'd be interesting to see what these peeps think of us.

The Unhappy 'Wormtail',

Sunbeam
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Whoa...HAHAHAHA!
hyper leaping frog chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
wow. that was so good! it was so cute! adorable, i tell ya. i loved it so much. the fluff was well balanced: not to much fluff, not to much actionish-stuff. i would simply love it if you would write another thing like this. i would be pretty cool! ttyl...
Galistar07water chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
This isn't so bad. Please continue with your outher fanfiction.
fightingcomet chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
aw...cute fluff. nn great fic, keep it up!