Reviews for Irreconcilable Differences
starryeyes12 chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
great story
LittleTayy chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please please update!-on hands and knees begging- :( Well thats it really, I really wanna know what happens. Keep on writing...

Luvya,

Tee
starryeyes10 chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
great story.
LBF chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
The age thing between the actors is not that great and plus, I love how Annebeth and Hellman spar with each other. I can tell they have some respect for each other professionally. Romantically is an interesing thought.

Hope there are more chapters coming.
N chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
I'm liking this story so far :) I was a little surprised about the whole Annabeth and Hellman thing, but it's very interesting and I would love to see what direction the story takes with this. Keep up the good work!
saturn567 chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
great chapters!
madisonavenue chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
I totally love 'Close to Home'! I live in the UK so i've only seen the first two episodes so far but i'm already hooked! It's great to see that people have started to write fics about it! I would, but unfortunatly don't know enough yet. Hope this isnt one of those plots that ends in depression or something like that, which most of mine did (before I deleted them, I did have some! Believe me!). Great story so far though, please update, xmadisonx p.s. You may want to check spelling once more now and again, not meant to put you down or anything, ty.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
Did you know that Bruce Davison is 33 years older than Jennifer Finnigan? He's WAY TOO OLD for Annabeth. I have to say that Jack is being a little childish; he needs an attitude adjustment, although I can see why he'd be upset. I believe that marriage is until death do you part, so of course I believe that Jack & Annabeth should get back together. But Jack needs to meet her halfway, too. And the receptionist should NEVER have talked to Annabeth that way.
Imzadi chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
I understand where you're trying to go with this story, but I really can't see Jack being that way. And I think the man killing his son to prove a point to his wife is just a little farfetched.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
First of all, I watch this show because of Christian Kane, so I pay particular attention to his scenes. This doesn't sound like Jack at all. He's very supportive of Annabeth. He was scared & upset in this particular episode, and neither of them was showing any signs of being unhappy with one another aside from the worry. I also yield to no one in my admiration of Bruce Davison, who is a fine actor, but he is no sex symbol, particularly next to Christian. I can't see Annabeth acting this way. She rushes home to Haley whenever she can.
Soup Nazi chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
I like this. It has a plot and not all fluff. Give me more angst please.

Good use of caps to indicate yelling.

Ready for an update.
everydaymushroomhead chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
This is a wonderful start. I just finished watching this episode eight, it was very emotional for the Chase family. I completely understand y Jack would feel distant. But through the pain, Jack and Annebeth should be together in the end. I don't no wat u had in mind for your story, if I may suggest, it would be plausible to involve a case in this story and make Annebeth fight for Jack, or something of tat sort. Again...amazing chapter.
Jenuine chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
like it. cant wait for tha next chapter.