Reviews for Exchange Students
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
"The Lord have mercy on anyone who dared to harm a child, for the Wolverine would show him none."... Oh, indeed, indeed. For really, we've seen proof of this in the EVO series, we've seen it in the movies. So I do truly believe that when it comes to a child's happiness, Logan knows, for Logan cares.

Wow, Magneto's opinion of the metal hotty (as I like to call the guy) or 'the tincan' (as Wolvie called him here) is preeetty... oh, I don't know, high? :) But hey, these two old friends playing chess and discussing a release of poor Illyana sort of put a smile on my face. And the end result, a draw? Nice!

Hmm, only for Illyana, huh, Kit? I cannot say I agree... :-) Katya? Peter? Oh, aww! Now, what'd I say!

Oh, no! Evan? I'm not sure if this will do any good for him or everyone else here, but Storm would not be veeeery happy about it.

Super, super great piece!
adelphe24 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
this is good, very good. could you contiune please.
Sareh chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Woah, that insightful ending is definitely not what I expected. The beginning seemed way too much like the countless other soap-opera type fics, so I was totally not expecting the calm observatorial ending of how the chess game's ending was symbolic of real life. Maybe the ending would have more of an impact if you had shown how Evan was missed? ie with thoughts from some others like his friends or maybe even Ororo that had noticed his departure.

Anyhoo, an interesting fic.
blue-fuzzy chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Whoa, nice twist at the end. I am so loving your stuff. I knew that when Magneto handed Illyana over to Piotr and he joined the X-Men it would be to easy.
sheisbeautiful-sheisnotme chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
wait. end, as in no more? or end as in end of chapter?

i have to hand it to you for Piotr's accent. you hit it right on the nose-from what i can tell.

update, please!
whylime chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
wow, this is really good. I love how you wrote the scene between Xavier and Magneto - very awe inspiring. Plus, you can't beat a good kiotr story.

Update soon, please!