Reviews for Betrayed
Quicksweetdreamer chapter 6 . 6/27
Very well written, thank you a lot for this story (Even if it's been a very long time since you posted it...) I hope you continue to write now in 2017!
(Fangirling with the fangirls cooks. 3 )
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
Faramir Holmes.
Fucery chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
If Legolas Dies I Will Kill You, Murder Your Face and Eat Your Soul. Nah Im just Playing But If he Dies I will Be Looking for Revenge
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 6 . 1/25/2016
Ahaahh great
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 3 . 1/22/2016
Ahahah yes I agree
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Oh I hope he is ok ;)
Evil part no let him suffer a bit XD
Legolaslovesme chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I should have known you wrote this, after everything else you do to my crush...
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
faramir would've made a super zealous detective.
MelodyJaikes chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
Really good story, well thought out. Lol there are Legolas fangirls even in Middle Earth! xD
Stormcutter684 chapter 6 . 1/14/2015
Hahahha another well written story!
I love Legolas' admirers and fans. IM ONE OF THEM!
Hahah. Strawberry pastry. Marzek or whatever his face is decided to use Legolas' weakness. Lol!
Glad he's okay, and you didn't kill him off. Well written! And such drama! Traitor!
Great job with this story. Hope there's more!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
I love that Legolas has admirers!
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
I am not sure if I have reviewed this or not, but I must tell you that it has quickly become one of my favorite fics. I'm so terrible for loving that elf being harmed and then rescued in any way that it is not funny *laughs*. I LOVE how Faramir was in this and how he managed to help Aragorn figure out who did it and that he also helped him care for Legolas too. I couldn't help but smile at that, I really did enjoy Faramir's role in this story, his character is quickly growing on me though Legolas and Aragorn will forever always be my favorites. Now I want a strawberry pastry, lol! ;) Just not a poisoned one, thank you very much. xD Poor Legolas, at least he had Aragorn there to help him through everything...*happy sigh* thank you for the awesome read!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
I really loved tho story! Did you make an other one like that? If yes i'd love to know :) You can contact me here: . Thanks :)
kristina chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Omfg! I love your song. Im writing it down and sticking it ln my wall ;)
a fan chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
ROTFL MY FACE OFF! Haha! I love your songs and limericks! And the cooks-i can totally relate! Haha! *bends down to try to get breath back* oh gosh...lol.