Reviews for Old Fears, New Love
Misa chapter 16 . 4/23/2011
I love it! Your an awsome writer!

Keep up the good stuff!
Misa chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
I love it! Your an awsome writer!

Keep up the good stuff!
invaderrusty221 chapter 16 . 12/29/2010
haaha LOL
invaderrusty221 chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
HOLY SH*T! devi just killed him! haaha
invaderrusty221 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
haaaha! pissed my pants when Johnny was like AND I STILL CAN'T GET LAID WHHYY- oh well... XP
Dirge for the Dead chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
HeheheheheHAHAHA... whoo. Wow, I can't stop laughing, can I? Wowzers.

NO! DON'T GET MAD AT ME! I'm not laughing at the story... The story is great... But my cat just attacked my sister... if you put your ear up close to the computer screen, MAYBE you can hear it... Not sure, though.

Thanks for the AMAZING story. I love it.
Kurarisa chapter 16 . 10/27/2008
d'aw... omg, so sweet. ooc johnny and squito equals VERY HAPPY ME. i actually cried it was so sweet at the end. -dies-
Mrs.I Love Fall Out Boy chapter 16 . 7/16/2008
I LOVE IT! I ALMOST CRIED AT THE END!
Mantinas chapter 16 . 5/25/2008
Awesome! This was great!
cold heart girl chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
very good
MAV Reviewer chapter 16 . 9/30/2006
um..to tell you the truth, and i am your friend but, thoughout the whole story...you kind of lost the creepy touch Jhonen has put in his comic books. You made it... to happy. You totally lost what was so great about the comic... This was the only chapter I actually had the time to read...and you just really lost it...
Scinoceros chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Is this ended?'Cause there be no completed word ._. oh well moore I wish for more!I lurve this fic!
Ynnep chapter 16 . 9/16/2006
YAY! IT'S OVER! _ I AM SO HAPPY!
Kerink chapter 16 . 9/16/2006
phew, i was tinkin' you were gonan do somethin' bad to little squeegee. YAY! THAT'S SO CUTE :3
Kerink chapter 15 . 9/2/2006
Hey Ynnep-san! /jigs/ YUP IZ ME! /clears throat/ ANYWAYZ /runs off to join Pepito/