Reviews for Therapeutic Discussion
LincolnJohnson chapter 1 . 9/30
hahaha that was hilarious!
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 8/14
I think Dr. Nonjon is just jealous of how interesting Harry's stories would be if he was writing fanfiction. Anyways, great story!
Is it wrong to love this so much?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/16
Majube chapter 1 . 1/7
Lol lol lol lol haha haha nothing else can be said except for Your pure hilarity
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014

*crickets chirp*

*tumbleweed blows by*

Well... crap.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
And there I thought (for half the story) that it would be a serious story.
Lovebug109 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Your description of Fanfiction was really accurate. I couldn't put it better myself. You are a really humorous writer and this is just another example of how hilarious you are. The ending was especially great.
chrnno chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That was a nice read, pretty funny overall. The end hit me out of nowhere.
eos9 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Hm... not my favourite of your pieces to be honest. The pacing was a bit off and overall, I think your trope assault in Dimension Traveling was far more effective. To be fair though, I was a bit put off when your SI voice went into bitter honesty mode- which raised a few grueling possibilities in the birth of _your_ nom de plume- and this may have coloured my view on the rest of the story.

Generally, I find that I get on best with your fun-filled fast-paced adventures that avoid crossing the line between bawdy and puerile. Black Comedy, You Did What, Browncoat Green Eyes, and the DA Missions are some of my all-time favourite fanfics that I read again and again, whilst I found the warnings in the Boobs Gooder and Two Heads summaries to be very apt!

But I guess sometimes hoes 'n bitches is just pussies, too.

(insert wry wink)
Lewis The King chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This was REALLY funny, I have ir Favorited on Harrypotterfanficton net! It is really humorous and takes a few horribly common plot points and rips holes right through, It was amazingly well written.
DannyBird chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
this one is quite amusing. addressing all fanfic fantasies, although i havent read Harry and his mom togeter.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
that... was a lil confusing, but not bad, quite good actually...