Reviews for Elseworlds: Legend of the Batwoman
tomstedham chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
Johnnie Zombie chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Utterly incredible.

I love Elseworlds stories and this was actually BETTER than some EW comics I've bought.

I thought it was such a cool concept, Martha Wayne becoming Batwoman, but you didn't just stop there. You crafted a believable and interesting universe, where familiar heroes seemed new and interesting again.

Consider yourself favorited! Can't wait to read more.
Endymion Mallorn chapter 5 . 10/4/2006
Wow. This story seems like a light read at first, but I found myself enthralled. A world without Batman, combined with some of the events of "The Golden Age" and other such works. It really blows my mind. I noticed one typo, in one of the boldface, capitol-letter sections, but I honestly can't remember it.

All in all, great story, great writing style. Thank you.
Benji The Vampire Confuser chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Very good story. True to the charectors and a worthy Elseworlds tale. Keep up the good work.
JoJo chapter 5 . 1/23/2004
Wow...this is the best story i've read on this site. But a very melancholy ending, with an upnote.
Gaeriel Mallory chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
This was brilliant! I loved all the different twists.
Misha chapter 5 . 8/23/2001
Wow. That was a really interesting 'what if'. I really enjoyed it.
Prince Charon chapter 5 . 7/14/2001
Nice. Will there be a sequel?
Louie Pastiche chapter 5 . 6/28/2001
And, the urban legend lives on! Rousing-yet-poignant conclusion.
Dr. P.G. Thirteen chapter 4 . 6/28/2001
Diagnosis: this is getting GOOD!
Duran Castore chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
In one word: superb!

I never imagined Martha Wayne as Batwoman, but Darth Yoshi did it, and in the more realistic way.

Good twist: Harley Quinn as a supervillain, when in the official DC cronology she's only a sidekick to Joker.

Darth just created a complete elseWorld within 3 chapters! I vote for a long serial using this story as baseline.
Superfan chapter 3 . 6/7/2001
As "Fernando" Crystal might say: "Marvelous! SIMPLY marvelous!"
Louie Pastiche chapter 2 . 6/7/2001
Reads just like an actual Elseworlds graphic novel: kudos!
Papa Wheelie chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Bang-up opener!
Jaybird chapter 3 . 5/25/2001
Another terrific peice, C.W. I have been reading your work for about a year on this site now, and you just keep getting better. I love the twists and turns you have taken with these characters. Youyr portrayal of an evil Kal-el is awe- inspiring. I would have liked to read about the battle with your particular flair for suspense, but the rest of the story runs smoothly.