Reviews for Setting of the Sun
Smurficorn chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I know I'm currently 13 years probably too late but I will wait day and night forever if I have to for this sequel! No pressure or anything ;)
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 13 . 8/29/2011
Love it. I cried... and damn it, I don't cry. Ugh... thanks a lot. ;) sequel please!
craigsgirl48167 chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
I rarely laugh out loud reading stories, but that was HYSTERICAL!
Taenzcher chapter 13 . 2/12/2009
Muaha. Dahling, I know I haven't left reviews lately, but I just sat down and read ze whole ting, mon. And it was bittersweet! Ooh! The pain and supah hot the fluff was pretty enjoyable..and swoon-worthy, might I add. I saw you write that you'd dragged it out too long...you coulda actually made it longer and I bet peepz woulda liked that.

Looking forward to numbah two and our study party! Man, do I ever need it! I am like...drowning! Latin...you are keeling me! So we can...make flash cards for ten minutes, and den...write and play the Teen Titans game again! w00t!

Love you, love your story, love you most!

Umi
Kirachi chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Hurrah I'm so happy i finally found the time to begin this fic, I've been wanting to read this for a good few months. So here goes :D

No one dies? really?

YAY, that's original and part of me always wants them all to pull through. Though I do love the death scenes, make me cry every time, I just want them all to get away so this will certainly cater to my fantasy ;)

I love the name Isabeau, it's unusual and sweet sounding.

"Isabeau was on the run. She pushed her horse into the wind hard. The wind whipped passed her, and caused her hat to fall back, allowing her long brown hair to be free." - Great opener, grabbing the reader with vivid description.

Interesting stuff that she fights alongside the Indians. She comes across instantly as a very strong and well skilled person, reading about her teachings from her parents and her neighbours, she sounds like she's going to be quite the firecracker.

Very sad to hear her parents were hung, for what crime I wonder, I bet it was not something that merited a hanging or any form of harm at all.

"The group of men huddled together, but a native kept glancing up and squinting at her. Something told her he could see though the disguise – that she could not be a boy." - Chavez knows everything!

"She heard a click of a gun, but kept running. Suddenly, a sharp pain rendered through her thigh, and she fell to the ground, smacking her head on the trough, just a few feet from Jax." - O_O Billy shot her? Ouch!

Really good first chapter, looking forward to getting a chance to read more.
EmiliosLoofah chapter 12 . 3/28/2008
OMG! You gave me a shout out! So overly cool!

I've been busy myself, G/F. Hubby and I have a nutty 6 year old boy, Jake, and on top of that-2 new puppies! *groans*. Elwood is a cool Kuvasz and Max is the black Lab mix-Elwood will be over 100 pounds, while Max at 90. What in the hell was I thinking?

Besides that-we still have 6 chickens, ad Jaquamo the BIG cat. Work is CRAZY, and since the weather is nice, family galore is coming up the mtn to see us (it's WAY to HOT in Phoenix in the summer!). I living in the middle of nowhere in the mtns!

Emilio: Are you done? She doesn't want to her you ramble on, for Christsakes!

Me: Oh, quiet! She asked where I was!

Emilio: So giver her your whole life story?

Me: *hits Emilio over the head with a iron skillet*

Okay-let's review!

Emilio: *passed out*

Me: whoops!

"Chavez had not shirt on when he threw the door open, but Beau was in such a panic that that didn’t even register." That made me laugh!

“I’m the closest thing she has to family, sir. Her parents are off on vacation, so she had to come here. She said she’d stay with some family friends in Santa Fe.” That's their story and they're sticking to it! YEAH Beau!

"The captain threw the carpet at Chavez and stormed out of the house." Whew! That was close, wasn't it honey?

Emilio: *still passed out*

Me: Oh, yeah! *laughs*

YeeHaw! Great chapter! update soon! Oh, I better run, maybe Emilio needs a doctor...

EmiliosLoofah chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
Me: Fluff? FLUFF! I fluff! WHE!

Emilio: YOU would!

Me: It's allowed-I'm a girl!

Emilio: *rolling eyes*

Me: *laughing*

Hey, Girl! Long time, no? But it's okay-I'm back. Hey-wait! Don't run away!

“Then...if you must leave...stay with me tonight.” WooHoo! Fluff! Fluff! Oh yeah!

Emilio: you are SO inmature!

Me: *still laughing*

“Hey...” He tipped her chin up, “You don’t have to leave. You can stay as long as you want. If they come, I’ll protect you, Isabeau. I’ve told you that you’re not alone, and I don’t want you to leave me alone either.” Oh, Chavez-you ARE the man!

Emilio: Whay about me?

Me: Huh? Did you say somethin'?

YEE-HAW! Onto the next chapter!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 10 . 3/28/2008
Me: Please forgive me in this late, late review!

Emilio: I'm not sure she will! *laughs*

Me: Oh, HUSH!

Emilio: Are you going to review this or not?

Me: Okay, okay...*ahem!*

Emilio: you really are something else!

Me: *rolling eyes*...ok...here goes: GREAT! So great this chapter be!

Emilio: Well, that sucked! You are SO lame!

Me: *choking Emilio*

Hey-this chapter is great-never mind Emilio!

"What was happening to her? She was turning into an outlaw who acted like a puddle of goo." This made me laugh!

“We want the girl!” The leader pointed to Beau. “We know you’re Indian Isabeau, and that you’re wanted in over 3 states!” WTF? OMG! YAH!

“Billy, shut up or I’ll shoot YOU!”

“You couldn’t shoot me if you tried!”

Beau smirked and aimed.

‘Bang!’

“OWCH! YOU BLOODY SHOT ME!” HA HA HA HA HA!

Emilio: I don't think that's funny!

Me: Lighten up!

Emilio: *grumbling*

Hey-onto the next chapter!

WatashiwaShirodesu chapter 12 . 3/17/2008
I love it! Isabeau is just the person I would be if in her position, except I am Indian. You are a very great at writing and I cannot wait to read more from you.
StealYourPain chapter 12 . 2/26/2008
Great Story!

I'll be waiting to read and review more ]
adorablyxniki chapter 5 . 2/15/2008
I just finished chapter 5, so far it's very interesting and well written. I can't wait to finish reading the other chapters in the morning :)
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 12 . 2/9/2008
Nicely written. I loved it!
Leelu's skittles chapter 11 . 1/3/2008
OMG! Flufftacular! Such a good chapter, can't wait for the next 2.
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 11 . 12/10/2007
Aww...I like this story so far.
Smiju chapter 11 . 11/8/2007
Aw, yay, keep up the good work!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »