Reviews for The Long and Winding Road
Princess613 chapter 9 . 8/17/2009
Dick forgives you; I don't.
meme chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
GREAT START!
draumur i dos chapter 9 . 8/22/2008
I was totally clueless about what had happened to Robin until the last chapter. Boy do I feel like an idiot now. This ending was sort of bittersweet, Bruce adopting Dick almost makes up for Dick being blind. This story really struck a chord with me because I've always been terrified of going blind some day (I'm terrified of the dark). But this is so brilliantly written and who doesn't love good angst?
Beautiful Thief chapter 9 . 10/5/2007
Such an awesome story... but the ending was... DRAMALESS! 'And we all live happily ever after.'? ARE YOU KIDDING?

Sorry... I sound crazy... XD

I would have liked to know more EARLIER about Dick being blind too. I mean... it was so vague! I was like... he's BLIND? I thought it was like, cancer or something... something that would kill him...

Anyway, awesome story (I'm not sure if I reviewed all the others I read... I've read Broken Glass, Sidekick Strike, all those, etc) and now that I'm not mortally exhausted, I can review! YAY!

Well done! I don't usually review Batman/Nightwing stuff, cos it's SO out of my element (I'm a TT writer... _), but I just had to. :D

Once again, awesome and well done!

Saoirse
ItzAGoodThing chapter 9 . 9/24/2006
That was great! Both of the stories. It was very cleaver how you incoorperated his stumbling in the first story to the plot into this one.
CrazyInsomaniac chapter 9 . 7/6/2006
aw

so touching dude...
60's-bat-fan chapter 9 . 1/22/2006
Well if Dick's okay with it, so am I.. I guess

Nice story :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D it makes me feel all fuzzy inside!
LeahBlueEyes chapter 9 . 1/22/2006
I agree with Dick~I can't believe you made him go blind! Anyway, I was starting to think he had cancer or something, but this...totally unexpected!Great story...and a priceless ending.
Lil art girl chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
omg, he lost his sight AND got adapted! i nevr wod have guesed! that was a great storu with a interesting, yet awesome ending! i look forward to continue to read ur works!
kokomocalifornia chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
that was so great but also so sad. the last chapter! sob! absolutley fantastic story. :)
Robin Knight chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
Hi, TAP!

WOW! The Story is: Super Perfect! So amazing and heartbreaking. The End is happy and dramatic! Why had poor Dick be blinded? Please, tell me why! But the part with the adoption is so dramatic and heartbreaking and so full of Love!

I hope you write again such a beautiful story! Im waiting for it!

Greetings,

your greatest Fan

Robin Knight

PS: Let Dick know, hes my Muse too and I torture him too, but I dont make him blind, cause hes so sweet and after all those years, Im still in Love with him! :) :D
Perfectdisaster chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
THAT WAS AWESOME!

I found out what happened to poor Dick AND I got the added bonus of a father-son moment! Thank YOU!
60's-bat-fan chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
I hope so

PLEASE update SOON!
perfectdisaster chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
::sputter:: Cough::

Oh thanks, that revealed so0o much... :Puh:... I have an idea what is coming next, but i'm not 100% sure.. Update soon!
Selene chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
Well to say that this Chapter confused me would be an understatement. Those "hero's" that where downstairs, did they knew that Dick was ill or that Bruce was coming home...or both?

Anyway I still liked the chapter a lot... and the rest of the story of course. But wouldn't telling Bruce that he was sick just when he came home be kind of an party pooper.

Oh and one more thing. Are you really gonna kill Robin/dick. I mean come on, haven't you put the poor boy wonder trough enough? Give the guy some slack.

You had him shot, made him put up almost seeing the man closest to him die, almost made him drown, made him have to put up with an even more grumpy Bruce than usuall (didn't know that one was even possible) and now you give him an incurable dissease. Poor poor guy.

One final response to you saying the next chapter will be the last. NO.

It's sad to think that such a fine fanfiction will come to an end. Though I can't wait to see how you actually end it.