Reviews for Ice, Ice Baby
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
I'm liking this story and I'm sad to see you never finished it. I hope the mood strikes you someday to come back and complete this case file.
xozzy07x chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
this is really good i cant wait for the rest of it!
Cellar Door 26 chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
Cute! I love your Grissom in this story. Are you going to be continuing this?
Kristafied chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
Interesting story. Don't know if you've let it go, but I'd certainly love to find out what happens next - there's just something about a good case file with my stiff shot of GSR! :)
Alex chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
Hope you're planning on finishing this story, because it's got me hooked! I'd love to see where you're going with this. Sara's reaction to Grissom's newlywed farce I think was definitely in character.

Please update!
Pauline chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
Really interesting...can't wait to see what happens...I hope you update it soon...
stareagle chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
I like your writing style. thank you for sharing your work.
Maisy13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I've read many Fanfics, but this is my first review. Just want to say I'm loving the story, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Of all the stories that I've read this is one of only a few that are truly in character. Keep up the good work.
Domo Arigato chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
"nothing but a meaningless piece of metal..."

You said it all in one sentence, the way Sara feels, the way Grissom feels but for totally different reasons. I'm so glad you didn't give up on this story. Now I'm going to have Vanilla Ice singing in the back of my mind all night.
Charlie Winchester chapter 4 . 3/16/2006
Poor Sara. Update soon please!
Demosthene chapter 4 . 3/16/2006
OK, I'm hooked. The last chapter was the sexiest.

You never fail to make my day, you know ?
out of this world chika chapter 4 . 3/15/2006
Woah great story love it!

RaChEl
csi1gil1 chapter 4 . 3/15/2006
really liking this please keep going . cant wait til the next chapter
anonymous01 chapter 4 . 3/15/2006
Ooh, loving the way this is going...
Olenka Fawkes chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Wicked! Please, keep writing. I love it, and I think you're an awesome writer. ...Ill be waiting for the next chapter/story