Reviews for Necessary Temptation
caz15th chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Wow. I don't know what to say about this, except wow. It makes my head spin to consider something like this. I'm not a big believer, but the twisting way you wove this story was just... I can't describe it. Wow, wow, wow.
Rainey Dae chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
That was an odd phenomenon... I felt like I shouldn't review, because I couldn't review... enough. It's all so perfectly tainted, a chilling commentary on faith and god on the whole. How it all had to line up, so they made it line up. They? God? Those who watch over the general good of humanity, calling on Satan? But if Satan is what's best, just this one time...Not questioning the clarity of your writing there, just trying to convey the things that are intentionally vague. Wow. Or maybe I missed your point...the point I found was very meaningful either way.
P'tfami chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
From the outside looking in - Satan spinning the spiel about history's famous betrayer.

There's this fast talking, jaded feel to Satan's narrative that makes this piece quite interesting to read. On the other hand, most of the points are speculative without any solid proofs attached. The ripple effect you mention is all well and good but who's to know the whole story in the end? certainly not Mr 'merely selective with the truth'. I ought to try that line in a conversation next time.

I felt you're writing resembled a Screwtape (of C.S Lewis fame) type personality, or perhaps Anthony Crowley from Neil Gaimen/Terry Pratchett's Good Omens.

Either way, I think its an interesting topic to pursue for future projects.