Reviews for Small Box, Big Feelings
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Little Miss Juliet chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
(swoons over thought of Beast Boy and Raven kissing) (falls over) (snaps out of dreamy state) Heh-heh. Heart it.
alex chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
you should write more
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Wow. That wasn't what I expected. It was WAY better! I thought that this story was going to involve marriage, which I don't usually read, but sometimes I do, so I tried this one and was NOT dissapointed!
DarkPixel chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
That is so cute.
realfanficts chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
That's so sweet! I like it, but it just doesn't make up for all your unfinished stories!
DreamerGirl02 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
not much detail buy hay! i love it! its sweet! ROCK ON!
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Very nice one-shot! Excellent dialogues, and good description. BB's gift was simple and yet very appropiate.

Keep the good writing.
Firenze2000 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
aww love the small box it was short but sweet! _
pureangel86 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
For some reason when I read your summery I thought Beastboy had a ring...funny no?
Tammy Tamborine chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
AWW! So sweet _
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Not bad. You had her react at all the right moments, but you had her react too much. She'd probably be confused as to how he could think of her like that at first before accepting, and you made her too peppy. Plus, they'd have to come into the effect of her thinking that her emotions would get in the way due to her powers, with BB showing that nothing happened then.;) And then, there's also her cloak becoming white when she finally accepts her emotions.

Other than those faults, not bad for a one-shot._