Reviews for Humanity
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
YES IT COUNTS!
Sorry, I really wanted to say that right then.

You did a really good job:)
Ao yuki chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Hmm, yes it does need some improvement, but really, it's well-written. :) I LOVE Full Metal Alchemist.
Silindro chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Barry was a terrible person er armor thing ffor trying to confuse Al like that. I felt so sorry for him during those eps.
JoyfulMusic chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
You made me want to cry! I can't believe those other reviewers. So indepth. Well I'm not nearly so good a reviewer. But I love Al and I love your story. That was one of my favorite episodes. I think you did a good job. I haven't read any of your other work but I'll try and find the time to do so. I'm adding this story to my favs.
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Of all the characters, this is the one I thought you would experiment with.

Your concept and content of character is correct, however, this lacks the passion that I know you can produce. To me, Alphonse is the Kohaku of FMA, therefore, I know what will transpire once you get this character down.

Looking forward to your future works!
Banana Rum chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I decided I like you. Sango and Miroku -and- Fullmetal Alchemist? Joy. And wonderful reads, to boot. Joyx100 Having a Livejournal? Joyx45.6 You mentioned there something about idiotic reviews (albiet very vaguely) so I figured I might as well get off my sorry ass and do some decent reviewing for a change.

Your writing style for this piece... is very emo. Well, Naturally, since Al can get pretty angsty-though he rarely shows it outwardly. But Al seems very confused as to what exactly he is talking about. Either that or I'm confused due to lack of reading ability, which is more likely.

Is Al angsting about not having a body anymore, the possibility of never having a body, losing his memory, or angsting about how he's human emotionally, even when encased in steel?

If the answer is all of them, it could be a problem. If a fic is going to be as short as this one, it should probably touch upon one specific idea-not a medley of various ideas, because then the drive behind the writing seems like it's trying to accomplish too much in too little space.

However, the intent of "Humanity" is good, and the characterization is decent enough. (I say 'decent' only because it's not -exactly- Al, but I don't know how to help it become more 'Al' because my Als are like yours...)

I see a wonderful writer slipping into the FMA fandom's midst... *nudges further* The fandom could do with some more talent.

Kalliel