Reviews for Emberella and Twinkle
PurpleDoubt chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
What the actual fuck, what ... (I'm overwhelmed by the sheer awesomeness. The elephant was wonderful.)
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
A great story. Very funny. Especially the part about traumatized psycpathic killers being cured by Impressing Gold dragons.
slashmarks chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Hilarious! The Suethors usually aren't *that* bad, fortunately.

"After all, all traumatized psychopathic killers can be cured by Impressing gold…"

Really? I didn't know that...

About "Baby", did you get that from the Eath's Children series, out of mild curiousity? And, if almost everything is from a rejected sheet, does that mean someone submitted a character whose hair inspired bronze fire-lizards to try to mate with it? *is very scared by the idea*

The Mad Vampiress
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
*cracks up* That's brilliant :D
Penshif chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I've seen worse sues... but not by much.

'Course the ones in Potterverse have us beat.

Well done.. This was a fic of beauty.
CrossoverQueen chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Ahahahahaha. This was a WONDERFUL crackfic. Is everything really from rejected character sheets? Even I'VE never seen such blatant powerplaying, Mary-Sueism, and absurdity.

It's really giving me an idea here...
SilverRibbon chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
*lol* Very nice! And most of those were in application's OMG. That is very, very disturbing. You should write another one...this time about a boy who wants to impress bronze (With bad app out takes again!)
xdefunctaccountx chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Heh. I like the Mary Sue reference in Sarymue's name! ROTFLMFAO! What exactly do you mean by "all traumatized and psychopathic killers can by cured by Impressing gold.."? Is that a reference to Kylara? Cause she was still insane... heh...