Reviews for Memories
FireLark chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Kadaj: "I'm three"
Me: ROFLMAO
Kadaj:"I hope you die soon"
Marlene: O.O
lol so adorable
spicey rainbow chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
i jus wanted 2 say i really liked it and i cracked up at the part where kadaj says to marlene " i hope you die soon" lol :D
HiKura Rima chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Sweetness! Oh Gooooooowwwd

It's amazing They are cuuuuuuuute

And the ending is so 'Awwwwwwwwww...'

I wish you write some of KadajxMarlene fanfic
ThexHushxSound chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I liked this a lot. It was different...in a good way and very, very cute :) I loved the whole age thing, i guess technically Kadaj and his brothers would only be three, four, five years old. Good job :)
YukiKyo chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I really liked this story. I hope you continue it. You made a few grammatical errors but thats it.

I liked how you wrote Kadaj, very child like and the back and forth between him and Marlene I can really see happening. Awesome Job.
Lady Nightwisp chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This was cute. I like seeing Marlene and Kadaj interacting. She seems to bring out his nicer side. They're kind of like siblings in some ways(Kadaj is like the cool big brother and Marlene's the sweet little sister).
Stream'sxCupxOfxTea chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I thought this was very cute. Loz, Yazoo and Kadaj have always been some of my favourite characters, not only because they are all incredibly cute, but because the three of them were just like little kids. Little kids in black leather with weapons o.0 Anyway, good job with this. I didn't think it was that weird or strange; I could totally see this happening between the three brothers and Marlene. Good job!
lonelyassassin chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This was cute.

“I hope you die soon."

That part was, for some reason, really funny.
Ybs chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
aw... so cute. I like your characterisation of Kadaj. Insane and immature but not overly so.
Hikari Kairi Rose Lightheart chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Umm, did Kadaj kiss Marlene at the end, i'm kinda weirded out now.

but don't worry it was a great fanfic, at least i think so.
Leilani Daniels chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
omg that is adorable!
ruby32alchemist chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
what are you talking about? it's NOT weird, it's acually really nice. hope you keep writing more cute mushy fanfics in Final Fantasy VII.
hana koikogoro chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
i loved it

oh my god

i absolutly loved it.
Casseh Valentine chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Oh! That's so cute! Oh, oh, oh, oh! Everyone was in character, which was impressive! GREAT JOB! *favs*
ringbearingreasergal chapter 1 . 3/1/2007