Reviews for All She Can Ask
Love it! :)
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
So sweet.
helaluvE chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
he's definitely worth it.

i love this line: "he's promising her tomorow, and that's all she can ask." beautiful :)
StaleCoffee chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Awesome story. Beautifully brillant, and in my opinion the best version of post 4.13 I've ever read. I love the last line of it.
A Murmured Silhouette chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
This was really sweet! I liked it a lot.

“What would I do in New Haven?”

“Be with me,” she says shyly.

TOTALLY from The Notebook, when Noah asks what he'd do in New York! *does the reference-knowing dance*

Hee, anyway, great job. I like your writing style.
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Aw! That was really good. I'd never read anything good on R/J. Why? I really don't know, bad luck I guess. But this, this was really good! Congrats!
friendsqueen216 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I like this story. I like the part were you have her contemplate her feelings for Jess. Very well done.
someone5 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Oh, I love this! It's so squee-tastic. I'm all grin-y and giggle-y now. :D
ThrowAway111120 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Once again, you're bloody fantastic. I absolutely loved this! And there's nothing wrong with being a fiction whore. I can't wait to see what you write next.

aislingforstars chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
That was a great stroy! I've always thought she should have gone with him... that was great, well writen just absolutly beautiful.
milovroxmysox chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
NO! THIS CAN'T BE A ONESHOT! PLEASE continue, I'm sure that there are MANY that would agree with me.
lightbluechocolate chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I have three words for you... and all of them are 'perfect!'.
CharlotteSTs chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
GOd,it's beautiful!

Please don't end it here

i really don't believe in oneshots:(

it's way to good to let it end here

Please don't *puppydogeyes*

GilmoreLost-Fan chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
It was beautiful, i love it, i'm serious here, you are the best author ever, i love reading your stories are amazing the best ever. :)
Jubilee124 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005