Reviews for It's All Over If You Fall
raeweis chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
The lyrics in this story are amazing! If they became a full song, I would definitely listen to it! Great story too!
Midnight Starfall chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I love your writing style, and how you incorperated the poem into the story... very clever. As fo improvements, the fact that they didn't talk and that emotions were not shown could be an improvement, but for this type of story, dialogue wasn't needed. Hard to say what you could improve on.
Sparks the Cheese Loving Wolf chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Nice, short but nice, it's what you might call a minimalist effect; making a great impression with the slightest of things, great.

I've run out of cheeses I know the names of so I'm just going straight to the last bit. My all time favourite; STINKING BISHOP!
fhfhfhhhrh chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This is really good. The lyrics are rather clever. Great work!
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
A little short, but good.
Groovy Dudette chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I know I reviewed this already but I just have to say how supised I am that only 3 of us have reviewed this. I think this incredibly well written. It is very origonal and I LOVE how you had both of them thinking almost the exact same thing but for completly different reasons.

I think my favorite stanza is this:

Can’t you see I want to let go?

Can’t you see I want it all to end?

Can’t you see it, don’t you know?

Just reach out and take my hand...

Theres just somethihg very profound in how you worded that. I can picture perfectly which one of them is talking (shadow 1st couple lines, Sonic last 2 lines) and...wow. It's so neat.

Keep up the good work. This is one of my fav sonic one shots
Groovy Dudette chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I loved that! That was very thought out and very nicely written. It needs another chapter though ;)

I loved how it was in BOTH of their POVs. Good job and keep up the good work! *adds to favs*
KazeKiryoku chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
It's a bit short, but that's ok. It's still really good.
RyukoVulpix chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
(sigh) So short, but so perfect. A case where extra words would have taken away from the meaning. Excellent job.

As much as I disliked SA2's ending because of Shadow's supposed death, I have to admit that it was one of the better video game endings out there. We can only imagine what happened out there in space, with no other witness besides one who doesn't dwell on the past.

(cough) I'm thinking too deeply again. :D Great job, keep up the good work!