Reviews for Kizuna : Bonds of Love
candysfan chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
That's such a nice story with so many emotions ! Good job !
fanficloverme96 chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
DARN IT! I CRIED WHEN I READ THIS STORY EVEN THOUGH I SWORE TO MYSELF THAT I WOULDN"T!

(sniff) beautiful story. I love it...

Make more stories that could make me cry...
Stardawn chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
Wow, that was great! I usually don't like Furuba fics, since things don't always translate from manga to words, but this was incredible. You captured all the characters really well, and I like the issues being played out here. I also cried when it looked like Shigure couldn't write and felt like dancing when he could. That's powerful writing, there.
quickyfant chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
Hi!

Your Shigure fics are so good! I love this one it really shows how much he cares for the children! And the friendship with Hatori is wonderful! Please write more!
cherry-s-twin chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
oh my gosh! u nearly made me cry TT

that was soo good (im glad i had a headache today so i could stay home and read such AMAZING stories...)

AARGH! *gives box of cookies*

i love it! *dies*

xD
loretta537 chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
this is good, i really liked it and almost wish that it was twice as long. although since it is completed you need to mark it as completed. i almost didnt read it because i though it was incomplete.
mujihi hitokiri chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
DUDE!

YOU ROCK...!

this story was very very great one! my heart raced with excitement while reading this one... how can you write so much great stuff? M UR FAN ;)

hey btw when are you going to give us another one of big SHIGUREs angsty fic? please make it soon i m dying to read more of your stuff... i luv putting shigure into angst

once again great job!
ManaMadeleine chapter 4 . 12/26/2006
That was...Truly beautiful.

I loved that Fan Fick, And I want to give you the upmost congratulations. I loved it, the syle of writing was amazing, the whole story was fantastic.

I really enjoyed reading, please write more fanfictions.
NinjaxOfxThexNight chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
omg this is soo wonderful. i wasnt sure which of your stories ive reviewed so i must have forgotten to review this one, ive read it like 50 times and i was sure i had left u my thoughts but i guess i didnt

anyway this story was so well writen no one was ooc and everything seemed real and like it actually could have happened in an episode. most people have a hard time getting hatori's personality perfect but man u nailed it. yes u did.

i love shigure and espesialy paired with angst but no one writes really good stories like yours!

good job please keep writing ;D
Yasu-san chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
Oh my gosh! That was so good! *sob* I can't stop crying! When Shigure tried to write and couldn't I burst into tears! And then when he was in the fetal position I broke down crying again! *sniff* I can't stop! That was so good! I loved it! Stay Happy! (I'll try...*sob*)
Simplistic-Tyranny chapter 4 . 5/3/2006
that was really really good. Keep up the good work!
Ditch Gospel chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
Thanks for recommending this one to me, it was well worth the read! I'm totally clueless when it comes to this series, but I still got caught up in the drama of this story. It held my interest all the way through. Plus, I was delighted (but not surprised) at how well you write! Let's face it, the realm of fanfiction is rife with crap, and as readers, we spend a lot of time sifting through the garbage looking for the hidden jewels. The fact that I enjoyed this story so much even though I *don't* know the series seems like a pretty good testament to your skill as an author! It's way better than a lot of the Saiyuki stories I've read.

I can't offer any input as to how IC your interpretations are, but the interaction between the characters here is very beleivable and engaging. This story feels very *real*. Of course, all those references to the characters being animals was just weird, since I don't know the background, but each character has a distinct personality that really shines through in your writing. It's also neat to see your medical knowledge and interest coming through quite strongly in the story. It was all very realistic and detailed without being overdone.

This story had me laughing out loud in a few places, too. The one part that really cracked me up was when Shigure found the food processor in the cupboard... that was just too hilarious!

Shigure. He seems like quite the character! Quirky and complex, he must have been fun to write. And Okiayu Ryuutarou does his voice? If that's who I think it is, then that's just a bonus! _ He's the guy that voiced Tiger's Eye in Sailormoon, right? I haven't had the pleasure of hearing him sing, though! Or am I confusing him with someone else?

This story is also very emotionally engaging, without being sappy. Everything just flows and ties together very well. I feel like I got to know the characters pretty well in just these four chapters. Maybe I should go read a little series synopsis or something, and then I can go read the rest of your stories without getting too confused! Know any good websites or anything where I can go to learn about the seires?

The one thing about this story that I'd like to offer some criticism on is the way you express the thoughts of the characters. Sometimes I felt like you could have used emphasis to make it clearer that they were indeed inner thoughts, to seperate them from the narrative. For example, the following:

'Am I actually seeing this? Yuki... crying?'

I actually got a little misty eyed at the end, too. Did you ever consider writing any Saiyuki stuff? I'd be your total fan!

Keep on writing, you've really got a knack for it! And thanks for sharing with me!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/2/2006
T.T UWAH! You just HAD to make me cry, didn't you! Ah... You made me fall in love with Shigure-niisan all over again... Wah! And I had just gotten over Furuba Fever... Thbt. (In other words, you should be proud of yourself for getting me hooked again.)
YukinaKid chapter 4 . 3/21/2006
This is totally and completely now my favorite fanfiction. Ever. You are totally gifted.. I feel so lucky to have read this. This was lovely, perfect and lovely... so wonderful... ;-; Thank you... You have such a talent... such an awsome talent. I admire it and now I really have the urge to dedicate a drawing to you ._.;; *bad* XD; I should finish my commissions but they can wait
kakashidiot chapter 4 . 3/16/2006
WA! so beautiful! Sniff! With the right mix of comedy, romance and angst!

I really liked the way you portrayed Yuki and Shigure getting along together on their first night out of the main house! haahahaha! V. cute!

I hope you write something new soon!

Um... what else... oh yeah, that part about Shigure's dream - what's that all about? I just read Vol 3 and they had a nice chunk (sigh) with Shigure talking about no holds barred to realize his dream... do you know what that is?