Reviews for Dust to Dust
Aquanova chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
You write some of the most interesting and fascinating stories I've read, and with certain perspectives and angles I (nor many others I'm sure) have considered before.

While some of these stories I think would have been great if you'd expanded more on the idea, I think this one is just fine as it is. Some fics are just meant to be simple, and this is one of them.

Don't stop writing,

Aquanova
fido02 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
truly amazing. i'm a huge fan of voldemort(god that sounds sick)

and fics like this are too rare
Jelly chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Wow. I don't know what to say, but... Increadible.
Bagge chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I think you are totally right - even if Voldemort would win, he would still not be happy, or even content. And despite everything, I think he would still be afraid for death, even if he, like he does in your story, invites it. Imaginative and well written. I especially like the image of the crumbling ivory palace.
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
A greatn insight about what if.

Very thoughtful and well written. Congratulation:-)
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Poor Voldy...wait! What am I saying? Evil! Anyway, I love this new fic. Usually, I don't read Voldemort stories, but this puts him in an almost humanizing light. Not many could do that. Keep writing!
Jeremy 'Zem' Williams chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
thats sad and kool at the same time
ParadoxOfInfinity chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Yes, it's good. I like your point of view.

Vesper
Pfft chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Loved it. *Grin* Even if he is a selfish twit, eventually he is going to realize something, I mean, if you really have immortality.
Anutheal chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Hm...ineresting...very differnt, a little scary when you thin kabout it, but good none the less.
Corail Zaarea chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Always so... optimistic! I love it! Keep on writing!

See you

Corail
Oya chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Haha, poor Voldy. He should have realised that muggles and wizards/witches are generally the same, they are still humans.
runnerz chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
That's an interesting perspective. I like it.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Nasty, and I like it. Probably what happens to many successful rulers when they're too successful. Probably hopes a new Boy-Who-Lived comes along to finish him off.
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005