Reviews for The Fittest
bookworm563 chapter 1 . 6/30
What an awesome story, great work!
Brainyxbat chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
That was great. :D Dang you, Max. XD I actually have an idea of a TLK story for you (I'm already writing one like this, but you can too!): Max has to babysit little Timon, and Timon tickles him unexpectedly at random times, startling the heck out of poor Max. XD
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Ah-kuma mahtatta, Timon. Remember that.
LittleMeerkatGirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I love love love this little story! Max and Timon were VERY in character! :)
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
A great story. Very good.
jellymaster chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Aww, this was SO cute! I really wish that more people would write about Timon in his childhood days. This was written so well and IC even though Timon was just a pup in this.

God, have I told how much I just LOVE your one-shots that include Uncle Max! He's such a hilarious and crazy character, I just love him to bits. My attention is always attracted to the grumpy or misunderstood characters for some reason...

As usual, AMAZING work! You definitely deserve a big cookie for this! -hands you a very big cookie- See you next time!
KhallieGurl chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
HAHA! Little Timon, looking for the cricket with the missing leg...and Uncle Max just totally destroying Timon's sense of safety...(God, I love Uncle Max.) Kudos!
Airezi chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Another good story, I like the cricket analogy, it seems to really have worked to explain to timon. Though Max came off as a little too mean I think...I'm assuming you mean uncle max right?
Nate The Ape chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
"IT'S EVOLUTION, BABY!" Ha, I just love Pearl Jam. And I enjoyed this fic, along with the way Nate explained that concept too.

I was very charmed indeed by the Nate/Timon interaction here, and as before, found a lot of witty dialouge to laugh at. Max was amusing as ever of course. "I dug for a long time before I messed up...The fact that he didn't see an angry mob was evidence enough."

"You mean why you're right or why meerkats have light brown fur?" That was the funniest line in this story, hands down.

Nate's frank words to Timon were both blunt and beautiful all at once. A great tie-in to the movie with that "Sometimes bad things happen..." line.

I had no idea the black tips of meerkat tails served for purposes of ID.
Eclectic Me chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Aw, that was so sweet! You know, I think Max has it in for Timon for some reason. Some family family resentment before he was born, perhaps? Anyway, great story, and I look forward to reading and reviewing more from you in the future!
Pichooi chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Nice, I like it a lot.

Someones been researching their meerkat facts :)
Narfy chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Aw that was sweet and so true about life. I really like Timon's Dad, too bad he did not live long though. Please do more and keep up the good work and have fun writing. :)
TimonRoxMySox chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Aw...poor Timon.

I love the bond that you have going here between Timon and his dad. It's very cute. I like this story a lot :)

Nala5 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005

That was sweet.

So your name for Timon's dad is Nate huh?

Max is funny though!

I still can't belive he said that to a little kid!

And then of course we have a mention of who Fearless Buzz is in your universe.

He's always pretty cool, where every he show up in a story.

Timon is funny too!

And cute.

It's nice to know that there were times when he could do a dig right!

Well anyways, looking forward to more of your insights into 'Timmy's' life.

See ya next time.

SunRise19 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Aw, very well done! Very well written! You portray Timon perfectly! As well as Uncle Max..this was wonderful.I really liked it!