Reviews for The Game
Motherofthehorde chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
One of favorite movies...limed tbe story.. very well wtitten.
Thank you for writing.
Motherofthehorde
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Oh my dear goodness.

I loved this so much. It was incredible. The detail and thought you put into it, and the depth of Will and Warren's friendship...

Oh! I'm speechless. It was fantastic. *snugs*

Thank you so much!

Judi
Rain City Ruckus chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This is spectacular. Like, really, really spectacular. I love the way you used Ethan, he does not get enough love. You made all of them so alive, so themselves and so impressive in what they are.

I am utterly and wholly blown away by this.
studentnumber24601 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This is totally out of the blue because this fic is pretty old, but I've been searching for good Sky High fic and found this. I'm so glad I clicked! I love the way you use ALL the characters, especially Ethan (who never seems to get any love from fans). The look into their lives surrounding the circumstances is great. And I absolutely love Warren's POV thorughout. You completely nailed him, and it's great. AND I love that it's really a fic about everyone actually being HEROES, with action and adventure and lots of tension and suspense. Though my favorite moment was probably the firefighter. I loved him and that moment, and the callback at the end to how Will and Warren will go visit him.

Basically: this fic is fantastic, and I'm totally in love with it. Great job!
xt1me chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
An absolutely brilliant story.
Abaddonite0345 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Bizzare and brilliant.

The story was very good, full of action and all of that, but the characters are very sharply drawn and very well voiced. You have a knack for writing ff that I wish you would use on Sky High more often.

M.
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Bear with me, I'm going to babble at you *sheepish grin*

Fantastic. Completely fantastic. The characters are perfect and IC and it's wonderful that you included all of them and touched on their quirks and idiosyncrasies and assets. I loved the Hero names you chose for them, and the origin of Will's name. The costumes were all great, and it was particularly nice that you didn't devote _paragraphs_ of description to them.

The action was phenomenal. A realistic - and terrifying - enemy, and reasonable response from the city folk (i.e. call the army and the RUN LIKE HELL!) and I loved the motivation behind the 'blobs' creator. Not evil, just bitter and misguided.

And the part where Will almost cycloned himself to death! My god! I completely read that on the edge of my seat, very exciting stuff! Overall there was very good pace and structure, and wonderful planning. (and when his uniform got burned away *snickers* oh so funny - and I loved the detail on masks)

And the fireman's hand! My gosh, that was just _ouch_. Completely brutal, that poor guy.

And Warren just totally rocked my socks. Completely. You rule as a Warren writer. I loved how he interacted with his team mates, and the exposition on their friendship game at the end was WONDERFUL and so touching.

A great story, really great. It's going straight on my faves list. _
Abuhin chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Totally awesome! It's like an epic. Each character with their own inner workings, and their dynamic while working together. Nice side stories, too.
Nagia chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Absolutely beautiful. This story has been added to my favourites list.

Your picture of how they work, of where they land... It's absolutely gorgeous. It rings true to character. I love it to death.

I would absolutely LOVE to see more in this era, this UNIVERSE, that you have created.
PencilDamage chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
this is really really good. it's a shame its a oneshot because i would like to ahve read a little more about the aftermath of the battle.

but still, really great job.