Reviews for No Place Like Home
MrsMarvel-19 chapter 20 . 2/21
OH MY GOD WHY DID YOU STOP IT HERE?! This story is bloody INTOXICATING and you MUST finish it! You're fantastic at writing smut btw xD PLEASE UPDATE
What is so important about what Anakin gave lily/pad me?
That sounds like a great what if movie on star shocked,and are biting at my cloth.

May the force be with you
#Iamajediintraining
Emeline chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I would cut off both of my arms and sell them to the black market if it meant you would update this again. I read this fic years ago and have spent countless hours trying to find it again. I hope you will consider un-abomdoning it at least just to wrap it up. Pretty please?
AnakinandPadmesgalaxy chapter 20 . 11/23/2013
Loved it just wish there was more chapters to follow, want to see what happens between Anakin, Padme (lili) and Faydra.
Anjie chapter 20 . 4/24/2013
Finally got around to reading the last couple of chapters. Ahh, I cannot believe it ends here! The whole time Anakin and Sabe were asking in shock if Lili accepted the ribbions I was like what is the big deal?! I feel so dumb and out of the loop lolz. I completely understand that they are rare, but their reaction to it kind of makes me feel like it is almost a form of a proposal or something. Please give me that much information seeing as this story is abandoned! I do not think I can live my life properly without knowing jk.

Honestly, this was an exceptionally written piece of work. I am sad that you abandoned it, but I understand that life gets in the way. And who knows, maybe one day your muse will come back and you will finish it (fingers crossed)! I really enjoyed this fic, you really have a talent for writing. The chemistry between Lili and Anakin is perfectly matched with drama, romance, comedy, and major heartbreak. I would have liked to have seen how the Faydra bit ended and how the Darth Sidious line was going to develop too.

Thank you very much for sharing this brilliant piece of work with us. You have made the fan fiction community proud.
Anjie chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
I cannot believe I never read this fic before. I've read all of your other Star Wars fics, but I must have missed this one. What a shame because this is fantastic! I've always enjoyed your writing. You are just a quality writer. I wanted to wait until I finished the story to give you a full review, but after reading this chapter I just couldn't resist. This chapter was simply put: beautiful. It had so much raw emotion and humanity in it that it just left me mesmerized. Not to mention it was HOT. I love Lili and Anakin's interactions. I will be sure to give you my final review on the last chapter but I just had to give you a major kudos for this brilliantly written one. :)
phoenix chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
This is a really good story! You should really continue with it!
suchThomas chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
It"s a shame you abondend this story, this could be very populair, and maybe even worth money! Are you interested in a partnershiP? Youll get your own website and more. -Thomas, webtoolz productions
ashurii17 chapter 20 . 12/6/2012
So I've stumbled upon this story 6 years later I'm pretty sure It's safe to assume you've abandoned it but I'll review anyway because it deserves it . I absolutely love your story and the way you portray anakin it's quite an addicting plot if you have discontinued due to writers block or lack of ideas you are satisfied with I would happily help you . It would be great to see it finished but if not great job it's very unique . I only wish
More writers had your imagination
crying into infinity chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
Heyy... this is AMAZING. Why abandon it?/ :'( You just wrote the fanfic I've been unknowingly waiting to read. Thanks. You completed my life. :D
iceteawriter chapter 20 . 8/27/2010
Please keep writing this story. Its very well written and so different from other star wars' fics that I've read...please continue writing :)
Minako chapter 20 . 5/4/2008
Knocked my socks off!

I love it!
MARA chapter 20 . 2/22/2008
poke poke poke..you alive

Oh come on...update please
Dani chapter 20 . 3/1/2007
You haven't updated this in a long time. :( (See now I'm sad). If you get this message please come back and update this fic soon!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »