Reviews for Outcasts
wolfkibagirl69 chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
I know what r going though my mom just past away on Sept 15 tthree days after her birthday she died of lung cancer she was 72 Yrs old so my heart go's out to u

With much love wolfkibagirl69
CelticCrossings chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
I know it's been a while and you've probably lost interset in the story, but please update? Please? :) It really is a good story.
tadri33 chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
Tracy137, darling,

It has been some time since you posted the note about your mother. I am terribly sorry for your loss, and though time has passed, one never loses the pain of your parents. I hope that you have accepted her loss, admire her spirit, and come back to this story. They need you. :)

Arthur and Amanda have found their happily ever after, and I hope that you can write out some of that emotion you capture so well here. I love Kit - she's a real pistol. I am assuming a version of her creator ;].

We're all waiting for you 3

-tadri33
WritingIsMyPassion135 chapter 12 . 6/9/2011
Hello, I was wondering if you are able to finish this story because, I really like it and I would also love to know how the story ends. Also, I am sorry for your loss.
Regin chapter 12 . 5/1/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Alya Kihaku chapter 12 . 4/27/2011
I am sorry about your mom. I know what it's like but it does get a little easier over time. I hope you return soon with a smile on your face.

See you in the dark,

Alya Kihaku O.o
Regin chapter 11 . 4/26/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Anarriima-illuvatar chapter 12 . 4/16/2011
I am extremely sorry for your loss.

I hope this story will one day be finished. I love this female version of Tristan :)
DrAnime203 chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
I am seriously in love with this fic. Kit is so kick-ass :D Also, I am really sorry to hear about your mother - R.I.P.
Nikel's Lover chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
Can't wait until the next chapter!
forestreject chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
Okay I'll admit it. I cried.
forestreject chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
They don't know where the bodies are. Rotf!
Loki's Fenris chapter 12 . 6/22/2010
I love your views in this story. I am eager for more. Please continue soon. Also. I feel your for your loss... My grandmother died not long ago to cancer though she fought a fierce battle. She will always be with me. I know that it does little in the way of making one feel better, but know that your mum if with you always no matter what religion. She lives on in your existence and your heart.
sarcasticpuppy chapter 12 . 6/11/2010
i'm sorry for your loss i know it probably means little coming from a stranger but i really am i'm sure she loved you

i hope i'm not overstepping my bounds
BreeHime chapter 12 . 5/2/2010
Awe. I've very sorry about your mum, luv and I hope that you are able to find comfort in something. It is always hard to lose a loved one.

I dearly love your story, even though it is unfinished. There is no other to match the amount of emotion that has been written here. You capture Tristan perfectly, I love the apple theory you have here as well. I do hope that someday you are able to finish this wonderful work. You are an amazing writer with a precious gift, I also hope that you continue to write. I have fallen in love with Tristan all over again due to this story, I would love to see it finished 3