Reviews for Just Another Execution Day
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Stunt Muppet chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
This was delightful! It's so rare to find someone who can capture Jack Sparrow's unique voice, and you have him down perfectly. I love how the list of charges is what he's worried about the most, and his argument with the officer is classic Jack. I very much enjoyed this; excellent work!
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Protestant?

Good thing I wasn't around then.

There's a history lesson I won't be forgetting!
The Sequestered Princess chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
A protestant Jack Sparrow?... Hm... Loved it - A!
Catspaw Blackgaard chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
O, another exciting escape! ;) I loved the list of crimes that Captain Jack is charged with in POTC, and this adventure will add to the list next time he's caught, I'm sure. ;) I enjoyed the story very much!
wayunlucky13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Man, one of the awesomest execuiton day stories I've read...

Though I haven't read any surrounding the execution... I love this story... man, If I had the chance to do such, specially with Jack I would most definately do it!

One of my new favorites!
ashlyns chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
really awesome! Hey! I'm protestant!...and my dad is catholic...lol. great job, this was so funny.
rememberedenx3 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
great story...it's all about his reputation, isnt it? lol

"I am not a bloody protestant!"

jeni*
SpartanSister chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
What a fantastic little story! :) Really, extremely true to character and wonderfully amusing...
Gypsy Feet chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
lol, very nice with a very subtle humour about it. I liked it very much ;)
urmuhsureokayno chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Brillant idea! The humor was very... Monty Python-esque. Or Maybe I just read Spanish Inquisition and Monty Python came to mind and faded into everything else.

Either way, it was great and well written.
meowbooks chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
BRILLIANT! Yes, you deserve the capital letters that stand for a firm and energetic response of a satisfied fan of POTC. You incorporate humor in a clever way, history-something that I'm rather fond of, Pirates of the Caribbean, realistic Jack actions. Definitely, brilliant.