Reviews for You Need My Help, and I Need Yours
Firefist420 chapter 13 . 5/22
A sad but brilliant story
White Lego Ninja chapter 3 . 4/15
Love Yugi as a baby! While I Hate how u made his Real parents, and all the trouble he faced, might I ask if I could do a similar story? PM me ideas please.
yu-gi-ohlove3 chapter 13 . 3/28
this was a great story it was sad all the way through I was crying when something bad happened to Yugi and Atem those two were so cute and reading a story were they are father and son is awesome I hated 'those people' they were really mean to Yugi I loved that you had Atem give Yugi a panda bear that's just so cute mainly because Yugi looks like a baby panda having Bakura and Marik be uncles to Yugi was cute it is hard to imagine Seto as a three year old Joey was mean but Yugi did make friends with Ryou and Malik so that was a good thing anyway long review short awesome story can't wait to read some more of your stories :)
WiseCandiceWise chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Love this story.
yugkemoniony1X chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
This chapter...got damn! How dare you brake my heart!? I'm usually hard when it comes to death but when it comes to child being brought back to their caring parent...I brake down... :,(
( Coming home by diddy dirty monkey is perfect for this part of the story. Don't believe me? Just play it while reading it.)
beybladequeen1 chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
HA you use Full House moments in this fic I LOVE IT.
chris-mari goold chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
ADD ME ON BBM - because I KNOW YOU WANT TO !
291C30C7 - that is my pin
PS: I am doing this for many reasons ! The only one, though, I can think about now is because I want to make: "personal person interaction nation-wide, earth" ... Or for short ... PP IN EARTH ... Get it hahahah
chris-mari goold chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
READ MY REVIEW OR ELSE DIE !
Well that was awesome ! I just love it when someone has problems, as cruel as that sounds, I just get a happy feeling inside - therefore I compliment you on extracting said feeling from me - it takes a skilled author to succeed in that field area ... Anyway the story is awesome and sorry if I didn't review earlier- got introduced to fanfic's this year... Congrats and compliments from the coolest and most self-centred person on the entire PLANET ... CM
Spectralis Noctis chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
perfect! just perfect!
The most beautiful story I've ever read!
WingedKuriboh27 chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
Your writing is that good that I almost cry everytime I read this story! I know you said that you wouldn't do a sequel, but can you do a short story where Yugi has a wife and kids?
WingedKuriboh27 chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
I'm confused, don't they usually ask the child where they want to stay?
WingedKuriboh27 chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
truth be told? i almost cried a few times. great stories
Guest chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
Aww so sad but good
Leah T chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
I loved this story soo much! It brought me to tears on the last few chapters but it was amazing! I love alot of your storys, the Yu-Gi-Oh ones but, they are just amazing! Continue making them! :)

Leah
YuugiYY chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
Adorable! i hate people like 'them'