Reviews for Pink Squirrel Orgies
Quien eres chapter 35 . 4/24/2012
Well,this was... weird, but very funny.

You made me laugh a lot in ALL the chapters.

But the end was... even weirderthan the whole story
Lindsey chapter 35 . 2/26/2011
I loved this story, every chapter made me laugh!

it's a shame that kevin and david didn't work out though,

I was hoping that at LEAST david would turn around for kevin...

or...kevin kidnapped him and won. :3

congrats and best of luck on your stories!
Blades252 chapter 35 . 1/30/2011
the end was the most disturbing thing i have EVER read O_O but the Wesker and David thing made me lol, but im kinda sad to see this end :( oh well thanks for the awesome ride, _ there won't be another fic like this for a good long time :(
Silverspot221 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I read all of the chapters, and all I can say is...

You, sir, are a GENIUS!

I couldn't stop laughing, and each chapter was AWESOME.

So please, don't stop this awesome fanfic!
Blades252 chapter 34 . 1/5/2011
XD XD XD poor alyssa.. what is she gonna do with her lockpicks now? lol
MorriganD'eamon1993 chapter 34 . 10/9/2010
damn...i really need to make the movie version of Cindy (Curtis) more...evil...he seems to nice...well to George at least (Ellis)

but anyhoo, i loved this chapter, davids getting more mean...poor kevin, and grow Alyssa's arms back lol
Saivaraks chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Epicness! So funny, and brilliant. Can't get any better. :P
Lord 0f Storms chapter 33 . 3/1/2010
Ah, a ray of ludicrous sunshine on a crappy day. I LOVE it (for maximum subtlety, haha).

"Not so fast!" David said with an unusual amount of giving-a-crap. - My favourite line. I love the mocking of the characters, it's all funny. And the reference to Left 4 Dead, excellent.
Leon XIII chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I haven't laughed this much since Dreamnorn's Spyro:truth or dare.
Jhyena Aj Jax chapter 33 . 12/2/2009
haha wow nevernotice Bowser name to have that haha it really is funny how they never decided to jump out the window but yeah that be to risky. Regis Licker and her sex slaves haha
Phoenix Helix chapter 33 . 11/30/2009
hahaha some poor dies when he couldve been helped and all George cares about is his beloved Ps3...

Kevin's continuing to prove one thing: God made some people persistant. the others just like Kevin here... well he made them too dumb to quit... xD

lol all i can say is: you've done it again - great update!
Lord 0f Storms chapter 32 . 11/26/2009
I'm so pleased you added a new chapter! But poor Yoko died! I love her line before she dies though - "This hurts a lot more than I expected" haha.

I love badass Cindy, I'd keep coming back just to read about her. And Kevin, he's always good for a laugh!
Blood-Stained Marionette chapter 32 . 11/22/2009
Oh mah god, you kill Yoko! /southparkism

Haha, I'm still reading Pink Squirrel Orgies shubby, but I can't imagine what will happen next whilest they are in the lamely named Apple Inn
Jhyena Aj Jax chapter 32 . 11/18/2009
haha lame name too bad Yoko died well she come back? Ada is a lot hotter lol
Jhyena Aj Jax chapter 31 . 11/18/2009
of course as long as its funny and now Ada is here yah _