Reviews for Lone Wolf
riverrat chapter 6 . 2/2
Interestin story
milkywaymidnight chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
I was actually hoping for a Snupin romance, but I loved their sort of friendship in this nonetheless. And your Harry was adorable! it!
shakespeare's sister chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
That was an interesting and engaging story, nice job.
shakespeare's sister chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Tell me it was a poisoned umbrella! How delightfully cold war... I like how this is going.
Sasha Mubijo chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
This is boring, there is no development, your grammar needs work, and everyone is out of character.
Monocerosik chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
I should say it's very well written. I can't find anything I could critisize, even though I think you could have wrote more about Harry's emotions and thoughts during his watch over Remus. However, it's just a suggestion.

It's an excellnt story, believable and gripping. Well, it was a little bit suspicious to see Snape being so nice, but who knows - maybe he could be kinder if he wanted?

Every chapter had somethng like a cliff-hanger and one couldn't wait for the next, and then, when everyone thought it was over, somenthing worse came up... And I loved the humour you put there. It was pure pleasure to read it.

Great, great, great.

Thanks

Greetings from Poland
SingBenihime chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
Snape was so very out of character, but it barely mattered because this fic was awesome! Lupin & angst? Yesplease! :D
Mischief Maintained chapter 6 . 7/15/2010
A wonderful story - well written, strong characters, and good interaction.

I have one suggestion for the future, though (I understand that this was written a few years ago, so this comment may not be relevant any more, my apologies). I noticed that when dialogue was placed within a sentence there were a few errors, such as this one: "Alright" Severus said, panting.

I believe there should be a comma after alright, but within the quotation mark. I really don't mean to be picky, but I'm a bit of a stickler for punctuation, and I couldn't help noticing.

I really don't intend for this to be mean! Just a comment for future improvement. Other than the missing commas, the rest of the story was delightful. Good spelling, great storyline, and entertaining. Well done! :)
Radon65 chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
I don't know - I think it's a bit sad that nothing will have changed with Snape. Maybe he'll be at least a little nicer in the future. I was a bit surprised that the werewolf paused between jumps, but I'm glad they could fight it off. Cute how they all ended up sleeping on each other. This was a good story. Wish we could find out who that old lady was, though!
Radon65 chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
Interesting idea. I didn't realize it was so close to the full moon at first, and this adds a new twist to the story. I hope they can stun the wolf or something. I liked Remus' reaction to thinking he might be dying, and his desire to keep Harry from getting upset.
Radon65 chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Aww... What a sweet dinner. I like that things are going okay - except now Remus has to be a full werewolf! This should be interesting...
Radon65 chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Nice job of Harry and Snape working "together." I liked Harry's thoughts, and particularly his reflections at the end of the chapter on his experiences with death. Decent characterization of Snape.
Radon65 chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
Snape was pretty well done, and I liked Dumbledore telling Harry about keeping Snape as Potions Master. Harry suddenly beginning to doubt "everything" he knew about Snape seemed a bit fast, though, and that made it kind of cliche. Other than that, good chapter.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Evil old woman with umbrella! I hope we get to find out who she was - a Death Eater perhaps? Very good writing - I like Remus' perspective and thoughts and Harry was good, too. Very nice beginning - this promises to be an interesting read.
honeyrose-padalecki chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Awesome, Loving your HP fanfics.