Reviews for A Year in the Life
Brightdreamer chapter 11 . 1/6/2007
Wow, these are great little vignettes into the character's lives. Very well written, and entertaining.
L'histoire chapter 9 . 7/19/2006
Well, this was a nice thing coming after a long day - very well done (are any of these vignettes not?). It's nice to get 'perspectives' from characters we see so rarely ... Hm. Now I'm really curious what the rest of this collection holds in store!
TheWinterEffect chapter 9 . 7/19/2006
Very nice .
tomieharley chapter 7 . 7/15/2006
You're right! There weren't enough females in the series. And I would love to know how Cammy and Asuka met. God, I wish they would have done a second season or a movie.
tomieharley chapter 8 . 7/15/2006
Cammy and Asuka definitely need more love here. And so does my baby Cougar! *Sighs* One day...Well, I was wondering how you were going to do the Valentine's Day story. It definitely wasn't what I expected but it worked. Glad you are still with us. Hey, are you still working on your Trigun story?
L'histoire chapter 8 . 7/12/2006
Another great little vignette - while I find it infuriating that so many characters in Scryed are so ... so ... un-fleshed out, I guess, it does (or should!) provide good fodder for the fandom. Good thing there are authors like you out there filling in the oh-so-many missing pieces. :) Looking forward to seeing what else you have in store for us.
TheWinterEffect chapter 8 . 7/12/2006
Good one for Asuka/Cammy!

You know what else needs a better backup story? What Mimori and Ryuho actually did for their 6 months together.
L'histoire chapter 7 . 7/7/2006
I was so pleased to see this pop up on the front page again, it's one of my favorite series of vignettes. Such well done little bites of back story and minutiae - I wish the Scryed section had *more* pieces like this. Looking forward to seeing more of it!
Kyosuke-kun chapter 6 . 4/23/2006
I didn't read all the chapters: I don't care for anyone except for Kanami and Kazuma... so, I read this one, and it was really cute. You should write some KanamixKazuma stories (even if it's not a romance, a friendship story would do)

Keep it up!
tomieharley chapter 6 . 4/14/2006
Woot! You're not dead or a zombie...I hope.

As usual, fabulous chapter that matches up perfectly with the holiday and has wonderful dialogue which really helped keep the characters in character and moved the chapter right along.

Like Mira, I'm anxious to see more from you as well. Especially this new story "The Weeping Chariot and the Livid Valkyrie," which sounds really interesting. Please update this series soon as well as "Rosebud" and "Life Before Time." Please, please, please. Need some good stories to read!
MiraResQNU chapter 6 . 4/14/2006
*Big smile* So cute, I likey! Yay fluff! Both in character and utterly charming. Great read.

*Mira begins looking around, crawling on knees and lifting furniture with an expectant look* Where's the rest? Wages, Rosebud... Bluff...? *frown tugs at corners of mouth* Tease!

Fine, I'll be content with this for now. You're lucky it was good, or I'd be all on you like tar on a smoker's lung! Consider this my official beg/plea/grovel for one (1!) update for any one of my favrite stories listed above. Pretty please? Because I'm such a faithful reviewer? *Makes wet puppy eyes*

Luv, Mira _
tomieharley chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
It's been awhile since I read any fics and submitted any reviews. I'm glad to see Cougar finally got a story. Yea! I'm not sure if I got all of your clues. But this story I think is your best one thus far in this series. My only question is: Who is Spiral? Is she one of your clues or just a new character? Hope you update soon. Good luck on all your writing projects.
11am chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
Very nice! Agian thanks for updateing your wonderful oneshots. _
11am chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
Nice update. _ As always I loved it. Happy Holidays!
tomieharley chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
Just finished reading Chapter 3. I didn't quite get the relation to The Boy's Festival until I looked it up. This one must have been hard to write, but I liked it even though it was kind of sad. Is Elian really 10 or is that just a guess? I know he's the youngest member of HOLY, but I couldn't figure out his age. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to see what you do next.