Reviews for Simple
lee chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
This is great! I'm really sad that it's been over a year since you last updated, which I'm guessing means that you've abandoned this story. however, if you ever get up the urge to continue this, you definitely should.
airis-mcs chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
I love your story! It's very interesting and refreshing. I've never read anything like it in this fandom. I usually don't pay much attention to Verchota, and when I first read the summary, I didn't think that I would like it very much, but I have to confess that I love this story, and can't wait for the next chapter. It's truly original, and the way you portray Verchota and expose what he feels and thinks is so different from any other story, that it just wins you over. It's refreshing to read about Miracle from the point of view of one of the players, instead of some OFC, it gives the story a sort of credibility that no other story has.

Keep up the good work!
Hawk50 chapter 3 . 2/16/2006
Just wanted to drop you a note to let you know I'm enjoying this look at Miracle. Don't know much about Phil, but it's fun to see the team through his eyes. You've got a good feel for their voices. Loved the line about OC and Mac not being ready to join hands and sing "Kumbaya". Look forward to more. Keep up the good work.
Emador chapter 3 . 2/16/2006
Aw! I loved this chapter! It was good to see one of the boys at home. Nicely done! Strangely enough...it's given me an idea for a fic...maybe...I don't know...we'll have to see about it, heehee!

This chapter also made me want a puppy to cuddle with! I can't wait for the next one!
Emador chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
haha, oh dear...maybe it's my mood, or this story really is funny. I love the dialogue between all the boys...all of it. :) Great job! I can't wait to read more!
meadow567 chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
So far so good. I like it. Keep it going.