Reviews for An Anime Christmas Carol
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
dumb spoilers! not really, I saw this wayyyy after battle frontier.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
*applauds*
Angel of Atonement chapter 5 . 12/24/2005
You put a Luffy joke at the end. Great!

I also enjoyed the whole chapter a lot. The three ghosts going to someone every year with a different ghost pokemon was hilarious.

Merry Christmas Emma!
Angel of Atonement chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
Wow. If I cared at all what was going to happen in Pokemon I'd be very angry with you. Very angry indeed.

But I don't.

I thought your choice for the ghost was clever. The ghost doesn't speak so a pokemon was a clever choice.

I liked the jokes. They were mostly all funny.

The mini-story at the end seemed rather...pointless. It wasn't all that funny either. I mean, I know WHY it SHOULD have been funny, but it just didn't click with me. Sorry. It was amusing, so it wasn't like I was bored by reading it or anything. It was just a LOT tamer than your main story, so I was still on a 'loud comedy' high I suppose. It's hard to come back down from that high during a story. Too bad.

I'll look forward to the last chapter. Too bad it's over. Hopefully you won't disappoint with the ending. I'm just kidding. I know you won't
Angel of Atonement chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
The auditions were the funniest part. Actually, I mean after the auditions when Skeletor sics Heman on Grim. That was the best.

"American cartoons sure are wierd."

Also, you capitalized the first letters of straw hat when you weren't talking about the pirates, just Luffy's hat. That's incorrect. But then, there's a lot of incorrect grammar in this. No offense.
Isla chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
Let me guess! The Ghost of Chistmas Yet to Come... is Trunks (from Dragon Ball Z)! Right? Hey, he is from the future so I thought it will be cool.
Angel of Atonement chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
Its an anime pervert parade. Yah! I didn't recognise the first guy, but Sanji Brock and Miroku I did.

The comedy is pretty good here. I wish my comedy came out like this.

Such is the power of nonsense...
Angel of Atonement chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
FAMILY GUY REFERENCE!

Ha ha! I have one of those in my profile. I love Family Guy. I also love these types of messed up stories. This one's pretty good. Too bad there's a ton of animes I've never heard of in it, but that's my problem. Oh, and I do know the original. I won't hold anything against you, though, 'cause you make me laugh.