Reviews for Chapter Eleven and a Half
Jeb59 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
aww why did you delete it? its marvellous!
s.gill17 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
You should have included this in the story. It would have been an excellent chapter! But it's also an excellent one-shot!
lilyginnyrose chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Can we please get more of that? even in your story the longbottoms are underrated caracters. I have always liked neville and now his parents too. what happened to his parents in canon, actually? I don't remember.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
So sweet! I'm sad that I missed this was around/up when I was reading through Dealing with Danger- so good. So cute. I had wanted to see when they were just waking up, so I'm glad you did this oneshot.
RaggedyAnnShirley chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is so incredibly sad. I have been working on catching up with you as I stopped reading for a while and when I came back Surpassing Danger had a whole lot of new chapters but I side stepped to read this. I have to ask, is this how the main story ends or is it just a very, very sad option?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
nice
SmartBlondes chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Oh, this one made me want to cry! There are no words - incredible. And 'the world is quiet here' fits so well. Just, well done. And more writing please! :) I send cookies - chocolate chip cookies.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Great work! I think this could have fit will with Dealing With Danger but your call. Glad you wrote it anyways!
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Aw! It's good they're so used to taking in everything. That would've been overload for many people.
Leah Andrea Black chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Oh thats so sweet, love it!

Lee
Sekai chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
:D

How sweet!
Skyline Romance chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
This is a great one shot! it is so sweet!

Keep writing,

Myrtle
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
GREAT chapter. I REALLY think that you should have had it in the story. I also think that you should have had 'July 4, 1987' in that story.

All your writting's are great.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
I've read this chapter five times now. It's just so sweet. Especially that little bit from Sirius, letting them know what Neville is like. That "how we got together" story was wonderful. This has to be my favotite missing scene!
Emuerz chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
That was beautiful Anne! I wouldn't have minded at all if that had gone in DwD, but now I know that they made it through! That was amazing... one of my favourite one-shots I think.