Reviews for The Night She Left
Allicat9 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
loved it!
machievelli chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Posted 22 January 2011 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic s Two Cents.

I will tag those I liked as pick of the week. Check at StarwarsKnights for the best of the best.

Post KOTOR: Neither spoke of it... Until it was too late

The piece is excellent!. You have two point of views (You need to work in a break there, kid) with Revan breaking down because of her own ghosts, followed by Carth exploding when he discovers her gone. You want to bitch-slap both of them because they aren't thinking about the partner.

Pick of the Week
FyreBrande chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Wow. This is of the best Carth/Revan pieces I've EVER read. You're really good. I can feel the emotions of both Carth and Revan. I almost cried(which takes a lot to do). This is going in favorites this second! My inner fangirl is oh so very very happy )
MOCHS chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Wow, such intense emotions. Good job on potraying it for both characters...
Inconspicuous Acuity chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Ah, multiple perspectives on the same thing. Well, two really, but no matter. I happen to be a great fan of this technique's subtle aspects: how each character comes to complete the story with bits and pieces only they knew and still, after all that, we're left with a general picture that can still be interpreted in numerous ways. It's simply a wonderful sensation, knowing how everyone feels and yet trying to determine the actual reality through a third eye, which doesn't belong to any of them. Thinking of all that the other character doesn't know...

Another positive comment I have to make is on the humanity of your characters. They're very realistic, with things that they don't tell each other, despite how they feel, with regrets, with reproaches to make to the self. The brief introspection they both make - self-conscious characters are always captivating.

Eh, to end the rant, so far, this must be my second favorite of all your writing, after the Past Experiences entry.
Lossefalme chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
AW!

So cute and sweet and poignant even if it's short! You managed to create a depth in their relationship in a short amount of time, and captured their feelings and desperate love so well it hurt! :)

Well done! Your characters are always done so well, and your writing style is excellent - always free of mistakes and with great grammar and flow. Lol. Woot woot! Okay, off to read more of your stuff...
Mithostwen chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Oh...I've got this choked up feeling in my throat...no lie. If your story went on any longer, I'd be crying... It was the end, from Carth's point of view, that really did me in. I seriously wish I could hug him! The poor guy. That's got to be the worst feeling, not only to lose the one that means so much to you, but to lose her for a stupid reason like that, knowing you could have made everything right so easily... And it sounded so much like Carth. The things he thinks, his "voice", everything... Even your Revan! At least in my opinion, that's just how she'd react, and so many people deviate from the Revan in the game to make her into something completely different, which isn't necessarily bad-that's their right and it often works great- but still, I forgot for a second there that this was someone's fanfiction and not some continuation of the game written out...

You probably think I'm completely deranged, don't you? I guess I've been reading "okay" fanfics for so long that my expectations have dropped without me noticing, and now when I find stories like yours, I just don't know what to say and I start rambling like a lunatic. And as for being deranged, I suppose I am, but that's what makes life interesting. Please keep writing. I'll learn how to write sane and helpful reviews eventually. I promise. :-)

~Mithostwen
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Wow, I just did a search and found this. Honestly, I can't believe I didn't check this out.

Nice little insight into the night into Revan and Carth's last night together. They're together, and yet apart in so many ways.

Good Job!
Nobody At All chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
SO GOOD!
Alan chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Wow Trillian, fantastic.

This story hits close to home in a way, perhaps one of the reasons I love it. I personally identify with some of Carth's characteristics, and Revan reminds me of a special someone. You are very insightful to the human psyche. Well done Trillian, and thank you. :)
Chiara Sholuk chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Oh dang!

You are good at writing (looks at you admirably)! You make the characters come to life, not some idiotic boring character! :)
xLintux chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
This was... simply astounding. I rarely review anyones stories, but I was compelled to do so for this. It was beautiful. Keep up the good work.
Fatemperor chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
This one really explores the emotional states of the two characters. I coud feel their pain... Truly, you are a great author, keep it up!
Rachel chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Really, really gorgeous... so simple, but you made me ache for both of them. Lovely.
lOngshotOR chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Absolutely Stunning. Thats all I can say. You captured each of the characters perfectly and wove your words flawlessly. While Resolutions is amazing, your one-shot is beautifully written as well. Just Keep spitting them out!