Reviews for Path of Ascension
Chaosknight chapter 11 . 11/11/2011
Great story. Is it dead or alive? Please update.
origin of summoners chapter 11 . 3/16/2010
why the hell are all the good story's dead i mean this is a good fic please update it.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 11 . 5/19/2009
This is fascinating! Definitely not what I expected when I started to read, but instead MUCH better...

I want to know how he explains this all to Sheena, and how long it takes Kratos or Yuan to figure out that Lloyd is Origin... Or for the rest of the group to learn the truth.

Please give Kratos another chance, Lloyd!

Well written! Great read! I know it's been two years, but please continue this!
Drashin chapter 11 . 3/22/2008
very unique
cyathula chapter 11 . 10/1/2007
Cool story, if not really bizarre! I still think that as Origin, Lloyd should have plenty of power to make the couple arms disappear... It just seems way too awkward and obvious to have them hidden. Anytime someone hugs him they should feel a couple arms under the clothes. O_o

BTW, I think I totally missed it, but how did Lloyd suddenly know that Kratos was his dad? And how come Kratos didn't freak and wonder why the Lloyd isn't dead?

I vote for the least amount of romance possible, since I don't think Lloyd really goes well with any of the girls... and I'm just a total oyako freak and just want some Kratos and Lloyd father/son moments!
A raging Ghost chapter 11 . 8/11/2007
ohh I like the story...

update soon pls
LameJokeGuy chapter 11 . 2/17/2007
Finally a new chapter. Keep it up. I hate waiting. -_-'
vanessa chapter 11 . 2/13/2007
please update soon.
PsychoSpiff chapter 11 . 2/11/2007
I'd like to place a vote for either Lloyd/Zelos or Lloyd/Sheena. Either one works.
Fehize chapter 11 . 2/3/2007
What Lloyd said.. XD
freakyanimegal chapter 11 . 2/3/2007
YAY! KRATTIE JOINS! BTW, COLLOYD! COLLOYD! And um...lesee...what else...um..I feel bad for Lloyd, it's like havin a split personality except you see them both...how does he deal with it...? Oh, and I figured you thought this up due to something Naruto related. I just could tell. Heh.
freakyanimegal chapter 6 . 2/3/2007
?... This is one of the most confusing, weird, creepy, and totally 'out there' stories I've ever read.

...

WO HO! PARTY! PARTAY! (Blows party favor) I like!
Firehedgehog chapter 11 . 2/3/2007
kick ass, but u already know that
kopakanuvafan20 chapter 11 . 2/3/2007
So you got this idea from Naruto interesting. I vote to make it Lloyd/Colette. This is a great idea
NiffStral chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
Yes, this isn't abandoned!

Sorry for my lack of faith in you, but it has been a while since the last chapter, and I've read too many good ones that have been forgotten. I'm so incredibly happy that this isn't one of them.

Anyway, this is amazing! The plot twist alone makes it one of the best in my opinion. It's so unique...and astounding that someone could pull something like it off. I tip my hat to you.

About the pairings, I for one would be a very very very happy person if it was Lloyd/Colette, as it seems to be heading in the Sheloyd direction and I really hate that pairing. They just don't work together. But I do know that some other fans of this fic don't like Colloyd, but...I dunno. Normally I refuse to read any Sheloyd, but...I dunno. Maybe you just make this a non-romance fic? It'll make me happy. But if you do need a romance, I'm still 100% Colloyd. A purist, I am. Sheena is so much better off with Zelos. They just fit together, ya know?

Anyway, it's ultamitly your decision. I've told you my opinion. Keep up the awesome chapters! I'm waiting ever so anxiously!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »