Reviews for The Scale
yumeniai chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
aww, that's so cute!
anonymous jane chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
wow, that was like the perfect ending for those two! and at least there was a kiss, i love them. the story was cute, i love how she was going to be a lolita model in exchange for a poisonous ring (that sounds just like sunako). nice work. and it was short. i could read it without getting bored or confused.
Kin Pandun chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
Kyah! So cute! Especially the last three lines! I loved it. I just -knew- Nakao had to be a fashion designer or something. The ring is totally cool. Kyohei is adorable, as ever, and I love Sunako's reaction to the affection and Kyohei's "it seemed like a good idea at the time?" response.

Love the story.

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Bluementrit chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
love

it

_~.
demonspawn666 chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
ah, i liked that one. it's hard to keep these guys in character, but you definately did. especially considering the ending wasn't really..sappy. wee first wallflower fic i'll favorite!
Nikokami chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
aw... I want the cake...
pespeleatsoka chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
ohh intimidating
onyx eyed kitten chapter 5 . 7/27/2007
I loved this story! It was such an entertaining read and the ending was cute!
Mistress of Words chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
I really enjoyed reading this story! It's one of the most well-writted Wallflower stories that I've ever read. And thank you so much for keeping the characters, well, in character. )
ScarletAngel68 chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
That was lovely! You said you were worried about a plausible ending for these two, but this was sweet and totally believable. :) Haha, and I loved that you threw some jealousy in - jealousy fic always seems to get me hooked. I'm relieved that I found this story. I just read Wallflower and it was great, and I really wanted to read some fic for it, but I haven't ventured onto for the longest time because every story seems to be riddled with cliches and grotesque crimes against spelling and grammar. Eugh. Heh, thanks for writing a story that actually is written in proper English, and is not totally funny, cute, and true to the characters, to boot. :D
Ayjah chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
loved it! what a pairing :)
Seshka chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
100th reviewer! D

Oyay! I really liked your story. (People need to make MOAR Kyohei/Sunako stories P)
AiDeeKay chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
LOVE IT! Very similar to the book AND I would love it if Kyohei and Sunako pair up![haven't read the 11th book yet ([)]
theLilyLady chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
aww how sweet! And don't worry about not having romantic gushy stuff, this story had just the right measure of romance for a Kyohei/Sunako get-together! Cute, really funny with the rat poison ring. I can just envision the look of utter bliss on sunako's face.
Loanlystar chapter 5 . 5/12/2007